Week 5 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dmanno2, Aug 10, 2012.

1. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

USF STUNS 'NOLES!
    The Bulls offense finally backs up the Defensive play. The Bulls D pitched a shutout up until late in the 4th quarter. They forced EJ Manuel into some bad decisions and forced multiple turnovers. BJ Daniels threw 3 touchdowns, and looked to be in shape. He made much better decisions, which was helped by an improved pass protection.​
    Manuel and Co. just couldn't get anything started all game long, as the defensive captain Ryne Giddens led defense was stout. It's a shame transfer Aaron Lynch won't be able to play with Giddens. The game was exciting throughout and the crowd was a huge factor. The Bulls finally earned some respect in the Big East beating a top team in the country.​
    Players of the Game:​
    [​IMG]
    16/23 286 yards, 3 TD's, 0 INT​
    [​IMG]
    7 tackles, 2 pass deflections​
    Other notables:​
    Demetris Murray 27 carries, 112 yds​
    CJ Garye 3 tackles, 1 INT​
    EJ Manuel 17 carries, 61 yds, 1 rush TD, 7/23, 100 yds, 0 pass TD, 1 INT​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE!​

Washington State is unhappy with their poor showing against Oregon.​
    [​IMG]
    Capture7.PNG
    Capture8.PNG
    COMMITTED TO OREGON
    COMMITT1.PNG

Attached Files:

3. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

[​IMG]Too Close for Comfort[​IMG]
    Sun Devils survive late charge from Cal to move to 5-0
    The Sun Devils got a great performance from QB Mike Bercovici, who accounted for four touchdowns before being knocked out of the game in the fourth quarter on a play that made this game closer than it should have been. Bercovici optioned to his left and suffered a hit that popped his shoulder and the ball out of place. The play came with ASU leading by 16 points and driving with a chance to score for a likely insurmountable lead, but instead Cal CB Marc Anthony scooped up the ball and retured it 70 yards for a score. After adding the 2-point conversion, Cal was within eight points and had all the momentum with both Bercovici and ASU starting HB Cameron Marshall sitting out with injuries. Cal would have one more possession, but he Sun Devil defense was able to answer the call as FS Keelan Johnson made the interception on 3rd and long. ASU was then able to run out the clock to pick up their second road victory of the season and stay perfect at 5-0. Next week is a bye week for the Sun Devils before they head to Boulder for a date with the Colorado Buffaloes in week 7.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Nice work guys!!! Big wins.

5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Oklahoma gest stunned by Temple, 32-24 in Norman. For whatever reason the game stats did not upload but it still shows we won on the dynasty wire. But....no pics or stats. I know we ran for around 250 yards on 47 carries and had 2:1 advantage in time of possession. We were down 24-15 at the half and never allowed Oklahoma to put up anymore points. Big win for the Owls.

Neurotic may need a little mroe time to get his in. He is last and we will advance as soon as he can get it in.

6. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Mountaineers Snare Bears
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Despite early struggles, West Virginia wins big.
    49 - 17.
    *No pictures despite trying to upload the story to dynasty wire 10+ times.*

Player of the Game: QB Geno Smith - West Virginia

7. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Is dynasty wire glitched? I noticed after my game uploaded last week no more were added, and I attempted to change the title and stuff on mine and it reverted to the default.