week 5 up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

week 5 up

GOW TAMU vs KSU make a thread set it up

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

This fucking sucks. My game was simmed for some reason.. I played it and won 27-10 I believe. I go to check something and notice my score was 41-13... WTF!!! Also, even bigger.. My 2nd string HB was injured.. for 9-10 weeks.. So now I am down to my 3rd string RB and that wasn't my fault. Oh well. I don't know why it did that since I don't have a file saved of this dynasty on my hard drive.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Cuz the video game hates you

4. controllerabuser

Well, obviously!

Real talk... Somebody has our Soco OD file saved on their hard drive. I heard that might be why this happened. Which sucks ass... Whoever it is, you owe me a half back.. LOL.. Anybody else have their game not result in what they played?

5. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

was everyone set to ready? and was the football and shirt in the upper right corner set to 0 - 0?

6. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Saving the OD locally doesn't cause this, in this case it would have actually helped if someone did save it though. In an OD I was in, the commish would actually save it just in case something like this happened.

Oh and I didn't save mine BTW

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

how the hell does that happen

8. controllerabuser

It's all good. I just hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Man that sucks does anyone no why this happens???????????????

10. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

There is a thread on how it happens in Cream of Crop

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

2) Not using all of your recruiting time and not setting ready to advance.(this seems to be a common denominator among people with this issue)

A lot of people have reported that if they do not use all their recruiting time and dont set ready to advance they get simmed games. With that people have reported that if they do all their tasks and set ready to advance manually they sometimes get simmed games.

What i get from all that is, If you dont use all of your recruit time or do all your tasks you must set ready to advance for the server to acknowledge you did anything else. If you did all your tasks, setting ready to advance could tell the server in some cases to ignore what you did and sim your game and recruiting.

This also includes offseason recruiting. You must set ready if you don't use all your minutes.(this actually makes a lot of sense because their have been times when it seemed like my recruiting did not do what i wanted in the offseason some weeks. most have said from the boards i saw posting on this, if you follow these rules you dont see that glitch. which also explains why it happens to some and not others.

BLUF-use all your recruiting time. If you dont, set ready to advance. If you do all your tasks dont set ready to advance manually. Dont save the dynasty before you play your game. After you play should be OK but not before.
    This should solve the issue

12. controllerabuser

That makes no sense at all. In one hand it says do this and your stuff gets simmed, and do that and your stuff might get simmed.... WTF?

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

i know I pulled that from Cream of Crop only suggestion we have though

14. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Yeah this game just keeps getting better and better lol

I held off playing my game lastnight in case we had to do something. I'll knock it out tonight.

15. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

K st and Tamu will be playing friday. K. St dont play on days the colts play GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!