Week 5: Washington @ Baylor

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jca312, Aug 13, 2009.

1. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Week 5: Washington @ Baylor

The Washington Huskies went down to Waco and earned a hard fought road victory in the rain. Husky offensive stars Locker and Polk led the way, while QB Robert Griffin had the Baylor Bears in the game until late. With a little help, Griffin seems destined for the Heisman before his time in Waco is up. Look for a complete write up this evening.

2. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Washington 41 v Baylor 32

Washington came into Waco, TX with familiar friend "The Rain", Baylor's defense actually came to play for a whole series and then it was all down hill from there. Baylor was able to hold them to 3 and out on the punt return and J. Finley was nice enough and returned it back to Washington on a fumble and 7 points. Baylor's offense definitely came to play putting up a total of 366 yards and Baylor's D held them to a whooping 297 yds. Robert Griffen was intercepted 2 times one for a T.D.

In a quick summary this game could possibly get both D. Coordinators fired. Alot of offense was put out in this game.

Players of the game.

J. Locker 8-13 179 yds 3 T.D's
    R. Griffen 24-32 262 yds 1 T.D 2 INT's, 15 carries 63 yds 2 T.D's

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Washington 41 v Baylor 32

Washington came into Waco, TX with familiar friend "The Rain", Baylor's defense actually came to play for a whole series and then it was all down hill from there. Baylor was able to hold them to 3 and out on the punt return and J. Finley was nice enough and returned it back to Washington on a fumble and 7 points. Baylor's offense definitely came to play putting up a total of 366 yards and Baylor's D held them to a whooping 297 yds. Robert Griffen was intercepted 2 times one for a T.D. C. Polk had 21 carries for 100 yds 1 T.D

In a quick summary this game could possibly get both D. Coordinators fired. Alot of offense was put out in this game.

Players of the game.

J. Locker 8-13 179 yds 3 T.D's
    R. Griffen 24-32 262 yds 1 T.D 2 INT's, 15 carries 63 yds 2 T.D's

4. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Bucs,
    Hey man, that's a tough loss...the Huskies appear to be a well coached team. In hind sight, what preparations would you have made to get your team geared for this Huskie team?

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I don't think it mattered, I have no real D. I am recruiting Def at this time but mine is a C grade so I just watch plays happen I can't stop them LOL.