1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 5: Washington @ Baylor

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jca312, Aug 13, 2009.

1. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Week 5: Washington @ Baylor

The Washington Huskies went down to Waco and earned a hard fought road victory in the rain. Husky offensive stars Locker and Polk led the way, while QB Robert Griffin had the Baylor Bears in the game until late. With a little help, Griffin seems destined for the Heisman before his time in Waco is up. Look for a complete write up this evening.

2. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Washington 41 v Baylor 32

Washington came into Waco, TX with familiar friend "The Rain", Baylor's defense actually came to play for a whole series and then it was all down hill from there. Baylor was able to hold them to 3 and out on the punt return and J. Finley was nice enough and returned it back to Washington on a fumble and 7 points. Baylor's offense definitely came to play putting up a total of 366 yards and Baylor's D held them to a whooping 297 yds. Robert Griffen was intercepted 2 times one for a T.D.

In a quick summary this game could possibly get both D. Coordinators fired. Alot of offense was put out in this game.

Players of the game.

J. Locker 8-13 179 yds 3 T.D's
    R. Griffen 24-32 262 yds 1 T.D 2 INT's, 15 carries 63 yds 2 T.D's

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Washington 41 v Baylor 32

Washington came into Waco, TX with familiar friend "The Rain", Baylor's defense actually came to play for a whole series and then it was all down hill from there. Baylor was able to hold them to 3 and out on the punt return and J. Finley was nice enough and returned it back to Washington on a fumble and 7 points. Baylor's offense definitely came to play putting up a total of 366 yards and Baylor's D held them to a whooping 297 yds. Robert Griffen was intercepted 2 times one for a T.D. C. Polk had 21 carries for 100 yds 1 T.D

In a quick summary this game could possibly get both D. Coordinators fired. Alot of offense was put out in this game.

Players of the game.

J. Locker 8-13 179 yds 3 T.D's
    R. Griffen 24-32 262 yds 1 T.D 2 INT's, 15 carries 63 yds 2 T.D's

4. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Bucs,
    Hey man, that's a tough loss...the Huskies appear to be a well coached team. In hind sight, what preparations would you have made to get your team geared for this Huskie team?

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I don't think it mattered, I have no real D. I am recruiting Def at this time but mine is a C grade so I just watch plays happen I can't stop them LOL.