Week 5 What Have You Done For Me Lately Rankings

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by SuperBowlNachos, Apr 7, 2012.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Jul 1, 2010
    Not to shabby from my phone. These do no include week 5 games.

1. Maryland
    Will this finally be the year for coach ryal to get a national championship. Despite multiple conference and top 3 finishes he has never been able to seal the deal. Maryland has already demolished defending Champs Texas and took down #12 Ohio State.

2. Missouri
    They had their fate in their hands last season, but then choked against Texas Tech and ended any chance of Missouri's first ever perfect season. This should be the year for them unless they slip up against Tech again.

3. Texas Tech
    Coach DNF had this best chance last season as they were ranked #2 going into week 15. Then game ended with a beat down from Texas and once again knocked them from the title race. So far this season the Red Raiders have taken down Nebraska and Northwestern. Continuing the tradition of Big 12 domination over the big 10.

4. Penn state
    They are undefeated for now, but their two user games so far have included Clemson who always sucks and Oklahoma who looks like they will be battling for last against Texas. Who know though? Maybe they will finally put it all together and be in the running for the NC at the end of the season.

5. Texas
    I am biased so Texas gets to be the first team with a loss. It hasn't looked pretty for the Longhorns. They barely escaped Clemson then got the shit beat out of them by Maryland. It didn't look much better barely getting by Oklahoma State.

6. Nebraska
    They are starting off much better then last season. A nice win over Notre Dame to open the season then at least hung with Tech for a while. They barely beat Oklahoma which might be troubling.

7. Ohio State
    With a new coach the Buckeyes are finally getting the talent straightened out. A very good win over SEC opponent Tennessee then only lost by 7 to Maryland. Brandon Montgomery is going to be the heisman winner so if they can keep him going they will be in good shape.

8. Virginia Tech
    Losing to a team like Northwestern is never good to open the season. Beating Boise is always nice though, although they haven't done much lately. Still only one loss with 2/3 of the season left to go.

9. Northwestern
    This guy reminds me of myself in NCAA '11. Taking an average team to pretty good success, but never being able to get it done. Nutter will be scary if he takes an elite team. Northwestern has lost to the #2 and #4 teams in the nation by 10 and 3.

10. Clemson
    Only two games to their credit and both losses. Not bad losses though. Almost took down Texas and then did the same with Penn State.

11. Miami
    Not a lot going on here with only two games played. A win over Houston and then an upset loss to Ohio State by the hands of Montgomery.

12. Oklahoma
    I never expected this. 0-4 with a lot of bad luck. 3 point loss to Florida, 4 point loss to Penn State, 1 point loss to Nebraska and then 7 point loss to Missouri. Really bad luck right there.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

Jul 12, 2010
    Loved the dig at the lowly Big 10
  3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Mar 11, 2010
    Pretty accurate position for Nebraska.
  4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Aug 31, 2010
    Damn, no love for Ohio State, well just gotta disprove the doubters.