Week 5

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Week 5

We advanced.

Huskies and UCLA both (somehow) have WR Jamal Hill visiting this week. We're 100 points behind, but managed to blow out Arizona and we're pretty sure we'll have a decent visit (B+ or better). I just wish they were a rival but we couldn't afford to wait an extra week. Best case scenario is he doesn't sign/instacommit anywhere this week, giving me a chance to keep chipping away at UCLA's lead.

The only reason I even give a shit about him is we had to cut the top 6 players off our board and he's now #1.

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

btw forgot to post about this the other day. had an awesome moment in my game against Arizona.

WR Terrell caught a ball on an in pattern, turned toward the end zone and scored a TD. With the tree right there he ran up and struck a Heisman pose. The tree answered ... and fell down.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    uh-oh, the Ville, takes down USF! here comes Juggs!

also Wisconsin escapes Iowa, likely using Seattle 20 times in the game!

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I beat Ohio St. 28-21. Never really was too worried as my offense has been clicking on all cylinders. Boisture had another 400 yard performance.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Not something to brag about big boy. (If I doubted the veracity of the statement, I'd say "LOL!")

6. BlyGilmore

beat Oregon in a very good game that was closer than the score 31-7 score would indicate.

Three big plays made the difference ...

- they had a long TD run by James called back because of a phantom holding call, and proceeded to punt.

- on a 3rd and short they brought the house. I made a nice read for once, saw it before the snap and hit WR Nelson for a 92 yard TD.

- With them driving again late in the 3rd, score 21-7, they threw another pick to my safety - this time inside the 20. They were moving the ball seemingly at will at that point, but couldn't push through.

7. BlyGilmore

btw I was missing my HB Wilkerson for this game and tried something a bit different. I had my FB Meinken run the ball as the tailback out of the Heavy I.

Dude is a freaking Brandon Jacobs-esque beast. Not fast at all, but at 6'4", 268 he's a load to bring down. And just looks enormous.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

looks like Iowa gave the illini a run for their money as they did for the Badgers. Motherfathers!

9. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Yeah its fun to play with one of those trucks. After you pussed out and left UNC last year, I had Ryan Houston getting a ton of carries. He was 99 BTK and just impossible to stop for anything less than 4 yards. So fun.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Big Ten is Done!
    PAC 10 is Done!
    Big least is dragging us down! Ryno, Juggs and the infamous Blaza all are on the Skank Block.

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Oyeah I officially dont want to do a lick of work today but I have so much shit to do.....fuck.

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I think Ryno and Juggs are trying to hold down those one game win streaks.

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I kicked the crap out of TCU. Their 4-2-5 just had way too many holes in it and Boisture's 97 accuracy was spot on. Was also able to get the run game going in the second half to put up what was probably my most complete game with MSU since we smack the Badgers around.

15. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

1 hit wonder:biggun:

16. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Will play tonite....and DaVille has won 3 in a row fucknuts