Week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by stealth, Dec 28, 2010.

1. stealth

stealth Walk On

2. stealth

stealth Walk On

Ravens VS Broncos

Ravens would get on the board 1st as KR Josh Wilson would return the opening kick off 96 yds for the score. The lead would be short lived thou as Hb Moreno would tie the game on a 45yd run. 7-7

Denver would take their 1st lead of the game in the 2nd qrt as K Prater hits the 35yd fg. 10-7

Ravens would go into the 2min offense and with :15 left in the half QB Flacco would hit Te Heap for the td. 13-10(missed xp point kick meter was horrible this game) Ravens at the half

The Ravens would be able to extend their lead in the 3rd qrt as QB Flacco would hit Hb Rice for the 36yd td pass. 20-10

Into the 4th qrt and the broncos come roaring back. QB Orton would hit Wr Thomas on a huge 55yd td pass to cut the lead to 20-17.

With 1:20 left in the game the Broncos would retake the lead as QB Orton would hit Wr Gaffney for the 30yd td. 24-20 Broncos

The Ravens have 1 last shot and QB Flacco would deliver as he would hit Wr Stallworth from 4yds out to retake the lead with :21 left.27-24

Ravens defense would hold from there to seal the win.

3. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Cheifs 19 Colts 14

This was a Pretty Nasty game good amount of lagg spikes. Chiefs would put up 3 straight Field goals on the board.With about 30 secs left in the 2nd quarter Manning would be introduced to Derrick Johnson and he would cough the ball up.With a small amount of time left on the clock we figured we could move the ball 20 maybe 30 yards and attempt a FG...Until Cassel looking for an out route would be hit the ball then came up short into a CBs arms and ran back 50+ yards to pay dirt. score at the half was 9-7.

We would get the ball back.With the Lag spikes we were getting i committed strongly to short passes and my running game.I decided to take my shot deep and but the ball released later than when i hit the button but Chambers came down with it..61 yard pass to set us up at 1st and goal...Charles would later punch it from 2yards out...later in the 3rd we would add yet another field goal going up 19-7.The colts wouldn't get on the board till manning threw a hail-mary pass to Reggie Wayne which was tipped by a defender but then caught by Wayne for a score as the clock hit triple 0...ending score 19-14.

4. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

You need to lose Yella

5. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Lol wasnt my time today

6. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

LOL. I kid I kid. Just hope you're not on my schedule. Cadillac Williams ran for 100+ on me, I hate to see what Charles and Thomas could do.

7. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

BTW- I guess a game summary is in order.

In a game I thought I was going to run away with, the Bucs proved to be an admirable foe. The Bengal defense started the game stiffling, but by the 2nd quarter the Buccs had pretty much found a rhythm that the Bengals couldn't disrupt. Unfortunately for the Buccs, the Bengals found a lot of success as well. Ultimately the difference in this game was Cedric Benson with his ability to ground it out. Bengals earned this one.

8. Ducemac

Ducemac Walk On

42-10 Jags

Really tough game to play shut it down in the 2nd half just ran the ball and kicked FGs..i believe i had 7 in total.MJD went off!!! rushing for over 200 yards with 20 carries. The defense played great, Mathis had 3 ints completely shutting down his side of the field. we also racked up a number of sacks.Good win...even though it was against the bills lol.

9. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Saints- 43
    Cardinals- 10

Saints finally get a big win, breaking a 3 game losing streak in the process. The story of the game was the domination by the Saints defense. Even without their leader Jonathan Vilma, the Saints held the Cards to less than 200 yds of offense and forced 4 turnovers by interception, 2 of which were returned for TDs. QB Drew Brees would throw for 237 yds and 3 TDs, 2 to TE Jeremy Shockey and 1 to WR Robert Meachem. Reggie Bush would also have a big day rushing for 103 yds in his first career 100 yd rushing performance.

Next week, the Saints will be on the road to take on division foe Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

10. jhaug98

jhaug98 Walk On

The Saint Louis Rams defense took care of business against Seattle, intercepting 4 passes of Hasselbecks in the 1st half. After that they ran out of the pick juice. Stephen Jackson took over and ran for over 115 yards to help carry the team and Bradford had a productive game that helped the team come out on top! It was a good game, although the Seahawks defense couldn't stop SJax!

11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

The Titans sneak away from Arlington, Texas and the Jerry Dome with a last second victory thanks to the arm of VY, hands of Kenny Britt, and legs of Chris Johnson.

What a fun game and ended with a last second TD by FB Ahmard Hall.

Great game Dallas!

12. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Yes, it was a fun game indeed. I left toooo much time on the clock for the Titans. My #1 goal was to slow down and not let C.J. beat us and for the most part, it worked. That screen play was the killer:(...gl rest of the way