Week 5 ...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

... is here.

I'm going to play sooner rather than later, since I likely won't be sober for several days. My birthday and the tourney coincide = good times and bad hangovers.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

That's cool yesterday the 15th was my wife's 30th B-day, damn she's getting old. Happy early Birthday.

3. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Knocked my game out last night. I'm VERY Irish and I live for the tourney so I plan on dying of alcohol poisoning by the Utah State game tonight. I'll write a review in blog later today or maybe tomorrow. I'm having bad issues with INTs on overthrows. Seems at least once a game i go to throw a slant route and throw it right over the receiver's head and into the hands of a flat footed safety.
    threw two INTs inside the 10.

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I will be playing Thursday...I have to travel tonight and then the weekend is nuts...btw my birthday is the 25th...and I am spending it at the University of Alabama Coaches Clinic where Bobby Bowden is the Key Note Speaker...I might have some picks to share when I get back.

5. justadude

justadude Walk On

I have notice this too and felt that it is due to improper throwing mechanics on slants. Generally happens to me when I do not pause a second before throwing and have someone in my face. It feels like a throw off the back foot.

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'll get my game in tonight after I get home from work.

7. bdub

bdub Walk On

My QB is so bad he overthrows every thing. Got to love how the CPU recruits. I have 4 HB's over 85 but my highest rated QB is only 70.

8. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

WISHBONE it!

9. bdub

bdub Walk On

Yeah I would if I had any clue how to run an offense like that. Maybe I will look into it next year though.

10. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

here is a thought.. go in and edit your rosters and make a team that is nearly identical to the one you play with now offensively...get the sliders set and then play around with some of the run heavy sets...I have done that before to work out some weird kinks in a teams makeup./

11. bdub

bdub Walk On

Good idea. I will have to go in and do that.

12. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Sorry guys I havent been able to log into the ps network. My brother is coming over today to help me since I dont know anything about networks and connections. If im the only one left go ahead and sim my game, ill recruit online.

13. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

nevermind i play Wisc.