Week 5

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Nov 5, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

Week 5

User games

Virgina vs Maryland

South Carolina vs Auburn

Now for me, the recruiting get's interesting. This is the week where I'm trying to jump up on some recuits boards where I'm trailing big time. These last ditch efforts usually end up with heart ache, but besides beating a user there's nothing better then stealing a recruit from someone and they did not even see it coming.

Oh yea Eagles, even with your last week visit with QB Fisher he soft commited to KSU. Save yourself the hours and spend it on someone else

How many guys are using the fleXbox One offense? I know HR, Milley and Sweetness, anyone else? So far the fleXbox One offenses are 0 - 3 in user games

2. b milley

b milley Walk On

Well hopefully I'll notch the first win of the year for the flex guys against another user.

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

WOWZA!!!

Duuuuuuuuuke upsets Florida State with a last second field goal to nab it 34-31 after being down 31-10!

Unbelievable, after my freshman WR Norman went 57 on a slot option play I proceeded to throw 3 INT's and punt 3 damn times whilst allowing FSU to hammer it down my throat and dink and dunk for 1st downs. Managed to make it 24-10 at the half and allow them to trounce downfield to make it 31-10. At that point I thought it was over, I manage to answer though to go 31-17. The methodically march to my 10 aaaaaaand, USER STRIP! Got the ball, marched it, scored, stifled FSU, got the ball, scored. Managed to get the ball back with 2 minutes left and methodically made DAMN sure that If I wasn't going to win it on the drive, they weren't either. Stalled on my 30 with a 3rd and 22 after penalties GALORE and went for a sneaky screen....picked off.....but....ROUGHING THE PASSER! From there it was my fullback down the field and a last second winner!

I know most don't care but this is HUGE for Duke! After 2 years of shiiiiiiiiitty players and football I've finally got enough talent to somewhat compete (when I don't make bonehead moves, right Knigh?). Not only were there 4 visits this week, I'm 3 from bowling...h-o-l-y c-r-a-p.

4. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I haven't even used my new O yet, just put it in in the bye week. Watch out Rave, if my DB's can do better than they did last year (A Mighty Might team could have done better), our game could be fun.

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Yeaaaa J!!!!

Ill try and set my game up wit Blaz on Live.....

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

When is the best time for you? I can go very late tonight or anytime after about 7pm tomorrow night.

7. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I was playing my game last night and I was about to recieve the half-time kickoff when my xbox shut-off. I turned it back on, and luckily, no RROD. It did feel it and it seemed really hot, my bud must have left it on before practice. The score was like 24-17 them I think, IDK for sure. I will get it in today..
    (BTW, Tyler Hansen sucks at running the option, can't run or throw out of it, my back-up QB may see playing time)

8. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I finished my game, in what was the most defensive game ever!

FINAL: CU 55 OU 52

I was down 28-7 entering 2nd Quarter.. My FB (Will Jones) touched the ball 24 times, 4 receiving. He only had 96 yards but 8 of his 20 carries were on third and short. Rodney Stewart finally showed up rushing 6 times for 106 yards and 2 touchdowns. Runningback Brian Lockridge only had 14 yards rushing on 4 attempts but threw a 37 yard pass for a touchdown. CLARK EVANS jumped in the game after Tyler Hansen proved his career should be over. Hansen fumbled 4 times in the first Quarter, and thats about it. Clark Evans ran the offense to perfection, throwing 24 passes and completing 16 of them for 236 yards and 1 passing touchdown and 2 rushing touchdowns. The defense, was as always, horrible. UNTILL the 4th quarter, I decided to manual my OLB, and was able to get 2 picks, and force 2 more.

9. b milley

b milley Walk On

I can't play any freakin' D!!

Virginia: 59
    Maryland: 24

I turned the ball over like four times and couldn't play any defense. This game was a disaster.

Good game 'noles.

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Well I think the lag may have killed both of us in the 1st quarter-half.. It got better as the game went on though.. I remember why I hated to play user games at home, I hate that the other person has to deal with it.

11. b milley

b milley Walk On

It's cool, I'm used to the lag and its the same for both of us so no one really has an advantage.

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Here was the TD right before half.. 4 seconds to go Maryland up 17-14.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCGtWVl_Uqs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCGtWVl_Uqs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

13. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

All that's left

Blaza vs 1ke, Eagles has his computer game and Milley and Sweetness played their games but have not done their recruiting

14. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Blaza and I should have our game in by tomorrow at the latest. We have been in contact on XBL.

Well try again to hook up today.

15. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Oh, I though I did my recruiting, sorry.. I will get it done in about 10 minutes.

16. b milley

b milley Walk On

Just got my recruiting done.