Archived Week 6: 2 Minute Drill with Chris Berman

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by sawemoff, May 2, 2012.

1. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    This is your host Chris Berman and welcome to the 2 Minute Drill! Last week was one of those weeks you get up from bed and you just knew it was going to be one of those days. For that I apologize for my actions and have since then talked and apologized to the executives and producers. But for fans I want to deeply and sincerely apologize for not being a professional and fighting through the bull***. OOPS *Laughs*​
    With the TMFL in full swing we still have three teams unable to put it together and "pull out of the rout" if you will. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers, and the Jacksonville Jaguars are the only teams to be 0-5. When you think of the most horrendous teams in NFL history, no one will forget the 2008 Detroit Lions. They lost every single game and most people were cheering for them lose just to see the record broke. To the true fans it was a travesty. In the beginning the Lions went perfect in the preseason showing fans that this could be the year to win the Superbowl. Once the season started the defeated streak was on. The closest they came to winning was in Week 6 when they lost to the Vikings 12-10 at the Metrodome. After the season had ended and the 2009 one opened up they would not see another win until they beat the Washington Redskins in the third week of the season, 19-14.​
    Now do I think any of those teams could go winless? No because Green Bay plays the Buccaneers in Week 12, the Jaguars play the Ravens in Week 14 bawvu97 :p, and then the Buccaneers should beat the Jags in Week 16. All eyes will be on the Week 16 and if both teams are still winless it should get nominated as the Game of the Week and it will probably break records for most watched football games. To the coaches of each respective team I leave you with some words from the great FDR, "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."​
    Now since the TMFL is in full swing so is the swami! Here are my picks for this week:​
    [​IMG] 22
    [​IMG] 27 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 26 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 21
    [​IMG] 18
    [​IMG] 19 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 17 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 15
    [​IMG] 16
    [​IMG] 21 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 19 [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 12

• Like Like x 2
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

No love for the Chargers/Raiders game this week for a big divisional rivalry especially after the career ending injury to Heyward-Bey last time, Raiders maybe out for revenge. :eek:

sawemoff

3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

haha my bad. A friend and I was talking football and the 2008 Detroit Lions came up so the idea popped in my head to a segment on the winless teams.

4. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words