Week 6 2011 Now Open - Deadline 9.26.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Sep 24, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 6 2011 Now Open - Deadline 9.26.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Week 6 Now Open

Please Complete by September 26, 2010 7:00 a.m. Est

GBN Matchups =

Arkon (DJNNFL) @ Buffalo (mikedredd)

Temple (radio) @ Bowling Green (Sox)

[YOUTUBE]6vwNcNOTVzY&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]​

Thanks!

Thanks!

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Toledo beats down EMU 43-0. It was 33-0 at halftime and ball control took and gave Toledo 10 more points to end the game on

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Miami has a bye week. Recruiting is done. Luckily, we didn't lose this bye.

4. NDCOLTS1979

Toledo is making sure they dont get screwed out of a bowl game this year. So if u r in my way on the schedule im sorry but u may not even want to show up for the game

5. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

I want a rematch.

6. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

WMU survives against Ball St. Both teams scored TD's on their first two possessions and then my kickoff returner fumbled the ball that was picked up my Ball St and returned for a TD.

Luckily, WMU passing attack came alive with QB Alex Carder throwing 19/26, 285 yards and 3 TD's as WMU finished the game on a 33-10 run and win 40-31.

Big win, Western Michigan moves to 4-1.

7. NDCOLTS1979

You get that chance next year so u can be just like my cubbies and wait till next year

8. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

You hoping Ryan Sandberg gets the manager job? He would have about a 3 year grace period just because of beloved he is.

9. NDCOLTS1979

Yes i am. I grew up and played 2nd base because of him. He has been my idol forever and always will be. I live 20 minutes from where he was coaching the Peoria Chiefs cubs minor league team. I think he would be bring alot of excitement to the cubs. He is far from the guy who played the game. He was kicked out of games when coaching the peoria chiefs and thats what the cubs need. They need a leader in the clubhouse who will fight for his players

10. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

The Zips finally come away with a win led by there defense. Akron's D had 5 takeaways in this match up against Buffalo, 2 leading to a pick 6's. Sr. LE Hasan Hazime would contribute with one to the house. Jr. FS Josh Richmond would snatch 2INTS also. The Zips ground came was shared by Sr. HB Dale Martin ( 17car, 82yds 1TD)& Giorgio Bowers (11car, 78yds, 1TD) they dominated majority of the game.

**Players Of The Game**

ZIPS: J. Richmond 5 Tkls, ATK, 2INT, 1TD

BUF: E. Young 6 Rec, 177 Yds

Next week the Zips host South Florida @ InfoCision Stadium 12:30

11. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Anybody heard from Sox?

12. NDCOLTS1979

No he isnt on aim or yim

13. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Post game press conference
    Buffalo, New York
    Akron 24 Buffalo 6

Question #1: "Coach Mike how would you characterize the game today?"

Well we lost...(long pause)...To be honest...right now I'm frustrated, what else can I say...we put in the work...moved the ball between the 20's all game, we just kept blowing it in the red zone...3 interceptions in the red zone 2 in the endzone....2 pick sixes, man it just snowballed"

Question #2: "You pulled QB Jerry Davis after his 5th interception, will he start next week?"

Of course I pulled him, the kid was having a bad game, but I need him...He's my guy my number one QB...there's nothing more to talk about there"

Question #3: "Where do the Buffs go from here?"

To be honest we can't get any worse...And I don't believe it's we don't have the talent, we just got to get it done...How else can I say it? We'll be better I can tell you that much

Question #4: "What is your focus going into next week?"

Next week...sheesh I just gotta get through the next half hour without jumping off a bridge and your asking about next week?!? I tell you my focus...I'm gonna go home have a few adult beverages and try and regroup this thing...I'm outta here (storms off upset)....(heard from behind the curtain) Where's the got damn snacks?"

14. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

The Commish survives a no huddle GT option (WTF?) attack from CMU.

15. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Tried to warn ya. They jumped out 21-0 on me before I went 4-4 D and was able to slow 'em down.

If it's cool with you commish I may jump in under an old psn (xmsultan) and swith them back to their old style cause that offense is dumb as hell.

16. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Sounds good ill send the invite later today

17. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Great game onaradio34 well played. The cpu awareness did you no justice dropping think it was 2 maybe 3 easy picks i threw. Good luck rest of the seaspn. And thank you for playing up to your vols game i really appreciate it bro.And am sure the guys do also since if we didn't play there it looked like Monday morning at best.