Week 6 2013

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by chopper393, Jul 27, 2013.

1. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

[​IMG]

Welcome to ESPN's College Gameday, live from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas the site of this week's Game of the Week between the Arizona State Sun Devils and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. I'm Chris Fowler and I'll be joined by Herbie and the Coach to discuss this week's news from around the world of college football as well as preview this week's great slate of action on the gridiron.​
    Last week was a great week if you like yourself some offense. We had 3 games with 90+ total points. Hopefully this week some defense shows up just for you defensive gurus.​
    We start here in Arlington, where Gameday is this week. Let's welcome Samantha Ponder with the latest news on this week's Game of the Week between the Sun Devils and the Fighting Irish.​
    [​IMG]
    "Well sorry to disappoint any defensive lovers out there, but this one also looks like it will be a fireworks show with plenty of offense. The Sun Devils and Fighting Irish rank #10 and #12 in ppg, respectively.​
    The Sun Devils are coming off of a shootout where they sent USC home with a 55-45 loss. This is thanks to their Sophomore QB Michael Eubank, who has been slated to start from the beginning of the season over last year's star Taylor Kelly. Coach LeGeNd RiPs has been quoted saying he likes Eubank's athleticism, which fits better into his pro/spread offense. Eubank will have to be at the top of his game in order to defeat the Irish this week.​
    The Fighting Irish have had their fair share of close games, with only one of their five being decided by 10 points or more. Fortunately for them, they have come out victorious in all of them. They would like this one to be by a larger margin, but in order to do so will have to contain ASU's high octane offense. In order to keep the Sun Devils off of the field, Senior QB Tommy Rees will need to take care of the ball better than he has with 8 picks on the season.​
    Players to Watch:​
    For Arizona State: QB Michael Eubank​
    [​IMG]
    For Notre Dame: QB Tommy Rees​
    [​IMG]
    Well, the headgear is here and ready to go so it's now time for our picks segment.​
    [​IMG][​IMG]#5​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#21​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #25[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #19[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#24​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    #13[​IMG][​IMG]#3​
    Herbie​
    [​IMG]
    Corso​
    [​IMG]
    GOTW
    [​IMG][​IMG]#1
    Herbie
    [​IMG]
    Coach...who ya got?​
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for joining us on ESPN this morning, enjoy your day of college football on the ESPN family of networks.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Chopper...THIS WAS YOUR CHANCE. Stanford was the home team in a top 15 matchup - and we don't get stanford backpack girl :(

Lol, but as always, great job dude.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

This is so great man. I really love reading these every week. Good job.

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I had to google Stanford backpack girl....tip of the hat to you Hark that was nice. So I got to thinking of hot Notre Dame Chicks and well this one below came to mind
    [​IMG]
    The chick on the right is hot too!!!

5. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'll take this chick over Stanford backpack girl anytime. (y)

6. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

C'mon hark, everyone has seen her. This Notre Dame girl on the other hand...I wanna take her home on st. Patty's day!

• Like Like x 1