Week 6, 2015

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

#6 Oklahoma vs. North Carolina
    LSU vs. Vanderbilt​
    #1 Ohio State vs. Nebraska​
    #3 Texas vs. #12 Georgia Tech
    #8 Wisconsin vs. #13 Florida State​
    #9 Iowa vs. Purdue​
    #10 Notre Dame vs. #24 Michigan State​
    #15 Georgia vs. BYU​
    User Game of the Week: #4 Florida @ #5 Auburn

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Jon Jon Anderson i can play any time up till 9 cst tonight... let me know something

3. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Antonio T. and I will very likely play tonight after MNF.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  4. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Rekkapryde looks like we're up again this week. I should have time tomorrow night, probably anytime after 5pm central. What works for you?

5. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Nights are better for me after the wife and kids goto sleep. Hopefully the baby stays sleep since I got first shift at nights on baby duty.

6. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

That's cool. Ur west coast time right? What's the earliest you could play? I'm central time and don't need to be up too late with work in the mornings.

7. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

I'm back home on the east coast.

8. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

cool, so about what time are you thinking?

9. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Sorry about the sim last week guys. I just wasn't able to get the game in. Luckily my assistant coaches were able to represent against Purdue. The state of Indiana is mine!

10. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Not a problem at all, these things happen. Glad you still got the win.

North Carolina and Oklahoma will likely match up tonight, we still have to work out the details. Unfortunately, last night after MNF did not work out.

11. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Turnover Machine
    Badgers win 49-20

Three forced fumbles and two interceptions by the Badgers as they dominated the Seminoles in Tallahassee. Houston had his worst game of the season throwing 2 interceptions but came out ahead by throwing for 3 touchdowns. Melvin Gordon chipped away at the FSU Defense racking up 96 Yds on 24 Carries with 1 TD and Vonte Jackson ran for 45 Yds on 8 Carries. The game became out of control in the first half as the Badgers went up 21-3. SO MLB Ryan Coleman picked off an FSU pass and took it 76 Yds for the opening score of the game.

During the second quarter just before halftime the Badgers stopped the Seminole Offense on 3rd down to create a 4th and inches scenario. The Seminoles decided to attempt a fake punt, CB Randall Darby took the snap and sprinted left, after a stiff arm left a Badger defender laying on the ground SO FS Kevin Lee came over and laid Darby on his back, jarring the ball loose as RS FR Greg Carter ran by and recovered the fumble taking it 65 Yds to put WI ahead 21-3

FF FS Lee.jpg RS Soph. FS Kevin Lee Forcing the fumble on the fake punt

Fum Ret Carter.jpg RS FR Greg Carter starring into the crowd after returning the FUM for a TD

After the dust settled in Tallahassee RS FR Greg Carter came away as Player of The Game amassing 160 Ret Yds, 74 Yds of Offense and 3 Touchdowns. 1 Rec TD, 1 Rush TD and 1 Fum Ret TD

• Like Like x 2
  12. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Texas and GT are scheduled to kick off tonight around 10:30 eastern tonight.

13. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn plays lights out D and win big over the defending National Champs The Florida Gators
    ScreenHunter_07 Oct. 16 19.29.jpg ScreenHunter_08 Oct. 16 19.29.jpg ScreenHunter_09 Oct. 16 19.30.jpg ScreenHunter_10 Oct. 16 19.30.jpg
    Key Stat's in the game was Florida's 0/9 3rd down conversions and -5 yards rushing they also only attempted 6 rushes and only 2 called run plays the whole game. The Tigers where able to focus on stopping the pass because the Gators refused to run. 6 Turnovers doomed the Gators with 2 big ones in the 2nd half one pick 6 and a fumble recovered for a TD. We will probably see the Gators in the SEC Champ game if we can continue winning and look forward to seeing what Jon Jon Anderson brings to the table in the big game.
    !!WAR EAGLE!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Unbelievable. Nice job.

• Like Like x 1
  15. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

[​IMG]

Texas Starts Slow But Big Plays Lead To 42-14 Win
    Georgia Tech came out fast and had the Longhorns thoroughly frustrated early in the game as Texas couldn't seem to get their blocking assignments down. After Texas managed a 7-0 lead, the Yellow Jackets rattled off 14 points to take the lead. With all the momentum heading Georgia Tech's way, Texas got the first of many big plays from FR WR Terrence Dorsey in what could be the breakout game for a new Longhorn star. Dorsey was able to take a short pass, break the cornerback's tackle and elude defenders for a 72-yard score to even the score at 14 all. Still the flow of the game seemed to fit Georgia Tech and the Texas crowd was on edge. That would change on their next possession as JR CB Bryson Echols picked off Vad Lee's pass and returned it 54 yards for a score. Echols would intercept another pass later in the game and CB Dustin Fagan picked off another as the Horns defense was able to take control of the game. Terrence Dorsey would end the game with 200 yards and 2 scores on 5 catches.
    Next week, Texas will travel to "The Swamp" to battle the defending national champs, the Florida Gators.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    HOOK 'EM!

• Like Like x 2
  16. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

[​IMG]
    ND!!
    The Irish put the D in ND against Michigan State in a battle for The Megaphone Trophy. The Irish came out on top in large part due to their outstanding defense. In fact, the defense outscored the Spartan offense by themselves with 3, count em 3, pick sixes! The game was close at half with the ND offense only earning one TD and the first of the three defensive touchdowns making it 14-10 Irish. Then the floodgates opened in the second half and Sparty would not touch the scoreboard again turning this one into a rout. The game was capped by Freshman CB Ryan taking the 3rd pick six back. Sparty will be steaming mad next year in East Lansing!

17. Jon Jon Anderson

Jon Jon Anderson Walk On

Man your d is good this year. We'll be back tho..Hopefully in the Sec champ game.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012