Week 6 2017 Now Open - Deadline = 6.24.11 6:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Gleek out, y'all.

Glad I was delayed and able to help Fred out.

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Jack Black returns to form in a 42-35 shootout in DeKalb vs. NIU. Just for fun, we spotted the Huskies a 28-7 lead in the second, then 28-14 at the break.

We dropped 21 in the third to tie it and the winning TD came midway through the 4th.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Really fellas i dont get home till 530 and then i am going to MMA training so depending on what time i got training some times its 6, 8 or 9.. I get to get a game in between all that...I am in Z2H and we advance daily as well....Its hard for me to play 2 games a day with my current schedule....it puts me up late at night and i have to get up a 6am for work.... dont wait on me to play my game just advance it.....I knew it was going to be hard for me thats why I know when 12 drops i will not be able to perticipate like i need to......so I decided this to be my last year.....i was hoping i could play most of mine this year but its just a game and real life and sleep for work are a priority....no hard feallings is u advance without me...its my fault

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I hear you, man. I'm the same. I forgot to advance because I was busy, so it worked out. You got your priorities in order.

I'll do it when i can, but i'm going on vacation for a few days. Unlike C-dub, I can't take black beauty with me. So we'll get a break to rest up.