1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6 2017 Now Open - Deadline = 6.24.11 6:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Gleek out, y'all.

Glad I was delayed and able to help Fred out.

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Jack Black returns to form in a 42-35 shootout in DeKalb vs. NIU. Just for fun, we spotted the Huskies a 28-7 lead in the second, then 28-14 at the break.

We dropped 21 in the third to tie it and the winning TD came midway through the 4th.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Really fellas i dont get home till 530 and then i am going to MMA training so depending on what time i got training some times its 6, 8 or 9.. I get to get a game in between all that...I am in Z2H and we advance daily as well....Its hard for me to play 2 games a day with my current schedule....it puts me up late at night and i have to get up a 6am for work.... dont wait on me to play my game just advance it.....I knew it was going to be hard for me thats why I know when 12 drops i will not be able to perticipate like i need to......so I decided this to be my last year.....i was hoping i could play most of mine this year but its just a game and real life and sleep for work are a priority....no hard feallings is u advance without me...its my fault

4. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I hear you, man. I'm the same. I forgot to advance because I was busy, so it worked out. You got your priorities in order.

I'll do it when i can, but i'm going on vacation for a few days. Unlike C-dub, I can't take black beauty with me. So we'll get a break to rest up.