Week 6, 2017

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Hope everyone had a great holiday. With Christmas being over and everyone playing the CPU this week, lets get through this one quickly...and everyone get a win!​
    Florida State vs. #12 Clemson​
    #1 Ohio State vs. #16 Kansas State​
    #2 Georgia Tech vs. Miami​
    #3 Notre Dame vs. NC State​
    #6 Wisconsin vs. Northwestern​
    #7 Texas vs. #9 Auburn​
    #8 Alabama vs. Ole Miss​
    #11 Oklahoma vs. Mississippi State​
    #14 Iowa vs. Illinois​
    #17 Michigan vs. Purdue​
    #23 Florida vs. Missouri ​

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Man oh man. I'm on a roll kickin rival Clemson's butt when I go to turn on Play Clock Conservative to run time off and of course, WHAM my power goes out. My dad was messing with some electrical stuff nowhere near where my playstation is and said I wouldn't be affected but flicked the wrong switch on our panel box and shut me down. I don't care about CPU losses or any loss for that matter, being new around here my #1 priority is establishing a good reputation with all of you guys.

#2 and a close 2nd is trying to build my FSU team up... I allready have a restart from w1 due to me using a playbook I'm not comfortable with on the easiest setting let alone our tumultuous Heisman sliders.... I feel bad about it so I'm going to replay my game now... if there happens to be a red flag because I've allready had this before I'll accept it with a grain of salt. Probably my fault I should've waited until he was done working on the electrical box but like I said I was under the impression I wouldn't be affected.

If the results are thrown out and I get a sim I'll take what I get but I really don't want people thinking I'm a sore loser. It's a very important game for my season and I really wanna get my team on the right track... it's up to you guys.

3. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Longhorns Survive Early Mistakes, Beat Auburn 44-20

The Auburn Tigers came out of the gates strong, taking an early 10-0 lead by capitalizing on two early Longhorn fumbles. After the first fumble, the Longhorn defense stood tall and forced a field goal. Unfortunately the second fumble gave Auburn a very short field, which led to a touchdown and the ten point deficit. The Texas offense got going in the second quarter with three field goals from Garry Wyatt and a 44-yard TD pass from Vince Woods to George Jones. Jones added another TD scoring catch early in the second quarter to go along with two touchdown catches from WR Terrence Dorsey. In the final quarter, the two teams swapped touchdowns to get to the final score of 44-20. The Longhorn defense played strong all game and probably saved the day by limiting the damage done by the early turnovers. Junior CB Eugene Williams picked off two passes and Soph. CB Ryan Allen added another interception to go along with a sack.

Next week, Texas returns to Austin to take on the Ole Miss Rebels.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    HOOK 'EM!

4. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Phew snuck out of Death Valley with a 28-14 win despite my QB and best offensive player going down for the game with bruised ribs. This one was ugly but we'll take it. Chip Mitchell is argueably the most electric freshman in the country, he stretched 5 catches out for 171 yards and 3TDs man this kid is unreal.

Noles move to 3-3 and look towards Boston College next week as they host a few recruits.

5. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

OFF THE SCHNIDE​
    OU45-MSU14.jpg
    The Sooners took the ball from the coin flip and never looked back. After three straight losses and a QB change, the Sooners knew they had something to prove before the season was rendered a lost cause. The first quarter was stagnant, and then the flood gates opened as the Sooners scored three quick td's, two of them to Early King. The Bulldogs snuck a TD in before the end of the first half, and the teams headed for the tunnels with a fourteen point difference.​
    The second half was much of the same as the Sooners just clearly overmatched their opponent. The Sooner defense was as strong as it has been all season recording six sacks, four turnovers (three fumbles and one interception), and one defensive touchdown. The Sooners were also able to finally reestablish their run game thanks to a few tweaks in the adjustments tab and the new legs under center belonging to Logan Joseph. Although Joseph's arm proved inaccurate, the speed and elusiveness he dispalyed with his legs proved to make a huge difference for the Sooners and keep the Bulldogs at bay. It will be interesting to see what happens next week as the Sooner host Alabama in what is a make or break game for the Sooners season.​

6. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

When's everybody else playing, i'm itching to make a trip to happy valley :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  7. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I played not even 12 hours ago and I also am itching to play again. This OD can't adv fast enough I know I'm a fiend but man its too much fun.

8. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Altony said he's gonna be done recruiting in 20, Michigan just played and recruited. It's not just on cyhiphopp and Glen Cieske and we can adv!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  9. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I am good to go

• Like Like x 1
  10. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Just Glen Cieske now so hopefully that's played some pt tonight so we can have the weekend to play what should be all CPU games before the M,W,F adv schedule back in affect.

11. jandy

jandy Walk On

Lost my #1 corner, Tommy Prince, this week. He'll be out for 12 weeks, which means the rest of the secondary will have to step up in his absence. His 5 ints including 3 pick-6's will be missed.

12. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

He must have been fatigued from scoring so much on defense. Tough loss man.

13. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Michigan Bounces Back Again
    Demolishes Purdue 42-10
    [​IMG]
    After two tough losses in as many weeks against the likes of Wisconsin and Notre Dame, Michigan finally got the chance to vent their frustration at the expense of the Boilermakers. QB Jon Huff shook off 2 early picks to throw for two touchdowns and HB Samson Whitworth ran for 2 touchdowns of his own, but the star of the game had to be Junior WR Matt Donaldson. After Purdue had taken a 10-7 lead early in the 2nd Quarter, Donaldson took the ensuing kickoff 99 yards for a TD and Michigan never looked back while outscoring the Boilermakers 28-0 the rest of the way.
    Next, Michigan looks to pull to .500 when they go on the road to face Rutgers.
    Purdue
    QB Wesley Horne - 5/16, 78 YDS, INT, 18 RUSH, 49 YDS
    HB Kyle Schroeder - 10 RUSH, 62 YDS, TD
    OLB Leonard Cook - 5 TKLS, SCK
    Michigan
    QB Jon Huff - 16/21, 283 YDS, 2 TD, 2 INT
    HB Samson Whitworth - 16 RUSH, 56 YDS, 2 TD, 3 REC, 50 YDS
    WR Matt Donaldson - 3 REC, 113 YDS, 2 TD, 3 KR, 150 YDS, TD
    CB Jonathan Burns - 3 TKLS, INT, TD

• Like Like x 1