1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6: Bills vs Browns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by backlash, Jun 20, 2011.

1. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Hey Luis, what's your schedule looking like? I am literally wide open all 4 days and can play anytime from the early afternoon until late night Mon-Thurs.

2. Luis

Luis Walk On

Hey Lash! today I can play most of the day (im off work) tues to thurs I can play after 6 pm and start no later than 10 pm. Lets try to get it done today if we can.

3. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

I ended up getting tickets to tonight's Cubs-Sox game. I will be able to play until like 5 PM CST today and then won't be home until around 10 PM CST. I'm wide open Wednesday if we can't hook up today.

4. Luis

Luis Walk On

We wont be able to play today (I dont think I'll be home before 5pm CST). We'll play tomorrow.

5. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Sounds good. Shoot me an aim whenever today, I'll be home all day/night. My aim will come to my phone if my laptop is off, so I should respond either way pretty quickly (unless napping lol).

6. Luis

Luis Walk On

Hey Lash, I'll be able to play tonight after 8:30 - 9 pm est. I forgot that I had a soccer game to play, is that time ok with you??

@backlash

7. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

That will be perfect, just hit me up on aim when you get home.

@Luis