Week 6 Browns (34) vs steelers (6)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gabeastmode, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Jun 1, 2010
    Week 6 Browns (34) vs steelers (6)

Division rivals taken the beef to the steel town. This game was a rainy day so that should tell you how most of this game went. Total offense for the steelers was low at a 124 yards while the Browns was racking up 341 yards. Of those 341 yards 117 where rushing yards majority of them came from stud runningback Harrison. On the other team the strong cleveland defense was only giving up a feel yards but the Steelers manage to get 47 on the ground along with 77 passing yards from Big Ben who didn't have a good game. Old Jake "the snake" delhome had a good game to go along with his season 12/18 231 yards and 3 td's no int. Cleveland defense only allowed 8 first downs from the Steelers as the steel city gave up 14 behind the arm of Jake. Total yards Browns top the steelers with 418 yards compared to 291 which is not bad against a hot Cleveland team. The Browns snatch two int out of the air to help keep the turnover block positive and interception from Wright and Sheldon Brown both starters leading the charge for this strong yound secondary. One thing I must admit the steelers shut me down on 3rd down conversion I was averaging 63% I was only getting by with 51%. Since the Browns jump ahead a little early we manage to control the clock with 20+ on the possession block almost doubling the Steelers time. Gg jethro you did have me pretty good on 3rd downs that was scary for a minute.

Scoring summary:
    Cribbs 16 yard rec
    Dawson 18 yard fg
    Robiskie 25 yard rec
    (Pitt) Mendenhall 1 yard run
    Watson 23 yard rec
    Dawson 25 yard fg
    Hardesty 2 yard run

Player of the game

Jake delhomme

12/18 231 3 td 0 int
  2. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

Dec 2, 2009
    Your defense is tough.

I couldnt do diddly poo, I couldnt run the ball, I couldnt pass the ball, I couldnt stop the run and I couldnt stop the pass.