1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6: Buccaneers Vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 3, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Whats good Derek. I anticipate we will advance to week 6 sometime tonight (Friday) around 8-9pm your time. Assuming the advance occurs timely, I'd like to get our game in tonight if at all possible so that I can concentrate on other things over the weekend. Let me know if tonight would be convenient for you to get our week 6 game in. If not, no worries and we'll work on a different time. Looking forward to it!

@BadaBing319

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hi Doug, the wife is dragging me out Christmas shopping, but I can definitely play late tonight. We generally see each other up late - can you play at like 10:30 or 11:00 PM pacific time? It could be earlier than that, but I know for sure I'll be available by then...

3. CHUNKNESS

I should probably be up yet. It all depends on what goes on around here family wise. Hit me up on YIM when you can play and I should be around. If I'm not, don't wait around for me because my old butt may have crashed on the couch (if I made it that far) or reading the kids bedtime stories. LOL

4. CHUNKNESS

Derek, my Xmas party should be done around 8pm your time unless my lady wants to stay out longer... I'll hit you up when I get in. When is a good time for you tonight?

@BadaBing319

5. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Any time after 8:00 PM my time should work great Doug...just find me here or on YIM.

@CHUNKNESS