1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6: Bucs vs Saints

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shiftee, Dec 19, 2010.

1. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@natedawg212000

hey let me know when you can play. I should be able to play today unless it's between 4 and 8pm EST.

If not then let me know what your sched is like and I'll try to work around it.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

shiftee, you gotta be way way way more specific in the future, this just isn't enough info.

I can play after 10 pm central tonight (probably, outside chance i can't). I am totally off for the next 2 weeks. So I can play any time tomorrow until 4 pm central, and then after 10 pm central on monday, and pretty much any other time. Wednesday I cant play from 4 pm central until 10 pm central.

3. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I wasn't specific because it's easier for me to work out a day and time once I know your schedule. I can usually be pretty flexible with my schedule. If we don't play tonight we'll play tomorrow. I should be able to make myself available around 11am EST and on.