1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6 - Colts (38) @ Steelers (28)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mustang20241, Feb 25, 2010.

1. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Week 6 - Colts (38) @ Steelers (28)

GG Coach Jeremy. Glad I could beat ya in our rematch from the bowl game, I had a chip on my shoulder lol.

Game started out with a Colts 3 and out. Colts then would force the steelers into a 3rd and 1 where Dwight Freeney was looking for a FB dive with Larry Johnson. Freeney jumped at the shins of Johnson causing a fumble which Bob Sanders recovered. Next play Colts called an HB counter from the shotgun and Westbrook took off for a 50 yd TD.

Steelers would eventually answer with a Johnson td run from 2 yards out. Colts then scored on another big run by Westbrook from 22 yds out. Colts kick another FG. Steelers have a big drive and score. Steelers get ball back on Colts 3 and out and move the ball well. That was until Collins threw a bad pass that sailed over Santonio Holes into the hands of Vontae Davis who returned it 87 yds for the TD. That was pretty much the game but there were a couple more TD's which both teams scored pretty fast and easily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Colts:
    McNabb - 17/27 - 225 Yds - 2 Td - 1 Int, 3 rush - 18 yds
    Westbrook - 13 rush - 102 yds - 2 Td - 5 Rec - 63 Yds
    Ginn - 4 Rec - 76 Yds - 1 Td

Steelers:
    Collins - 17/25 - 313 Yds - 1 Td - 1 Int
    Johnson - 20 rush - 74 Yds - 1 Td - 3 Rec - 23 Yds
    Holmes - 5 Rec - 112 Yds - 1 Td