Week#6 COME ON, MAN....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, May 30, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Week#6 COME ON, MAN....

This week, we have a few situations that, if done differently, maybe would've changed the outcome in a few of these matchups.

#5-- Bills vs Giants, Giants D did not have a hat on WR Roscoh Parrish, as he only touched the ball on 3 occasions, but took all 3 chances to the endzone!!! Come on, man

#4-- Broncos vs Jets, Broncos QB Kelly James, who has been known for his up and down play all year, succeptable to throwing to the other team, had a breakout day versus the Jets D, recording 4 TD passes to not one INT thrown, First time in his 2 year career he's thrown for more than 3 TD's with no pics!!!! come on, man

#3-- Saints vs Packers, In a high scoring affair, Packers HB Scooter Chapman in the second quarter took the rock 53 yards for the score. That was the first and last rush of the game for him!!!(I know Nate didnt complain), maybe they could've used him more seeing Ryan Grant only had 8 rushes for 40 yards. Come on, man.

#2-- Cowboys vs Redskins, One of the biggest rivalries in the NFL, The Redskins D was all over Tony Romo in this one, with 5 Interceptions and a fumble lost in the game, he just could not get things going throughout, by the way, Cowboys win by two touchdowns!!!!! Come on. man

#1-- Ravens vs Browns, (for those who do not want to read this, WEB. im sorry) seemed like this one was tight throughout, fast-forwarding to the end of the game, the Ravens were driving with the ball with little time left down 21-19. Ravens would manage to get the ball down to the 1 yard line with about 10 seconds to go. Some say the Ravens should've already kicked the GW FG by now, right, wrong. No timeouts on the horizon, Ravens hurry to the line for one more play, the FG? No, a pass at the 1 yard line, which seemed to last a lifetime a witnessing fan explains, ends up a Interception in the endzone as the crowd in the stadium could'nt believe what they just saw. Losing 21-19. Fans in Baltimore are now calling for coach Weblinks head after this one. by far #1 COME ON WEB.

Anyone have any "come-on man's" for week 6, feel free to add

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Sorry Web, how could I make this and not put ur game #1

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Lol at Roscoe Parrish. The guy was a terror everytime he touched the ball...with Marshall and Owens on the field, he often gets forgotten about.

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

yeah, thats a good TD %....lol, Damn, I thought i had good WR's with Fitz, and Roddy White

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

LOL Chapmans TD was a fluke

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

who knows, he only ran him once

7. natedawg212000

I know.. Look at Turners numbers the week before. Look at our numbers all year. Teams fall behind early vs me and have to abandon their running game. Saints are rolling baby!

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

true, true, I thought about that, but it was hard to find bad things or bad calls like that to post, alot of results posted only point out the good things they do. This was quick and easy

9. natedawg212000

haha! it's awesome man.

10. BOM86

BOM86 Walk On

If he would have held the Circle button and spiked the ball, the clock would have stopped, and there would have been 2-5 seconds left. The field goal choice would then have been there. I got lucky just because he didn't know much about madden. The only reason he had the ball and was driving was because We exchanged roughly 3-4 turnovers, lol. It was a sloppy game where that one mistake looked huge, but basically explained the rest of the game.

11. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I am just not use to WINNING at Madden. I am so use to losing so much that when I am put in a position to win, I blow it. Thanks for the tip on the spiking. I couldn't talk about Madden for 3 days with sammy after this game. The Ravens fans are picketing outside my office for my head. COME ON MAN! :eek: