WEEK 6:FALCONS vs LIONS

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Gutcheck64, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Hey avery I'm on nights I can play tue in the AM unill about 4pm pst.let me know what works.you can text me at (209)450-7662

2. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

I cant ball until 10:30 PM EST....let me know if this will be a problem. I can set my team on Auto....

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

If your schedules don't meet, let me know and we will let the CPU decide.

4. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

I can tell you right now my brother is not going to be down with letting the cpu decide

5. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

i have a bye this week, i can sign on as one of you and play :D

6. CHUNKNESS

I am well aware. However, it is the "fairest" solution as neither party is at fault for not being able to schedule if they are on opposite work schedules. Hopefully they can work something out that is convenient.

7. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

I just think we are pulling the trigger a little fast about letting the cpu decide

8. CHUNKNESS

I did not say we were going to automatically have the CPU decide. I only said if their schedules don't meet, that is how we will decide the result. It isn't fair to one or the other to allow them to play the CPU if both of them are available to play, but on opposite schedules.

9. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

hey doug avery and i have communicated by YIM and i meant to post last night from work on my phone and tell you what we agreed to but it was a busy night,our discussion was that i get off of work at 6 thursday morning got to sleep and get up at 1pm pacific time to go to my other job a 2pm until 9:30 pm pacific and we would play then,now i'm gonna be very tired but i dont care because im coming off a bye week and have been itching to play,i dont think its unreasonable for the league extend the deadline an hour to give me a chance to get home an play since it is a week day and the league would advance at midnight eastern and most guys in the league would not be up late when they have to go to work the next day,so yes the trigger seems a little fast with my games sometimes.i think last week we pushed the deadline back a whole day i'm just asking for an hour or so

10. CHUNKNESS

for the last time, i haven't pulled any trigger. all i said was that if your schedules didn't meet and the game went unplayed, the CPU would decide. as for you guys playing at 9:30pm PST / 12:30pm EST on Thursday night; that is fine. we've always been able to do that in the past and we can make that exception in your case as well. good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

doug im just saying you know i'll do anything to get my game in,thats why im in the league,i have even gone in late to work a couple times in this years madden,gotten up at all hours and even joined an internet cafe when my internet went down last week,now i did my scouting made a couple of roster moves and am looking to turn this season around so when i hear sim i get a little jumpy so i just hope you understand my perspective im not trying to be demanding :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Gentlemen... Even though I have to be up at 5am est, I'm willing to wait until 12:30 am to get this game completed... We will get it done

• Like Like x 3
  13. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Welll said avery. I never doubted your dedication at all and this just proves it even more.I appreciate your sacrafice.I officially dub this one "midnight madness"see you then

• Like Like x 1
  14. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Trooper...i like seeing this.

15. CHUNKNESS

both of you old geezers are making a great deal of sacrifice. ;) thanks gents.

16. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

Well james it looks like two troopers to me considering I will have worked 20 out of 28hours and still getting my game in.where's my love james? :(......signed emotionaly needy :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

i fucked up on emphasizing the plural in trooper... hahha my bad. much respect.