Week 6 Game of the Week

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

After Midnight Game of the Week

As conference play starts to heat up in After Midnight we have a few big games this week , in the PAC12 we have UCLA vs Stanford , which looks to be a good one, but the game of the week is a no brainer this week. The #1 ranked OSU Buckeyes take on the #6 ranked Michigan State Spartans. This is the opening conference game for both teams , and could be a major game to decide the conference.

Sparty takes the field with a defense that has so far allowed an average of less that 7 points a game through its first four games ... I am no math major but that is less than a TD a game, and they will look to keep the Buckeyes off the field and the score board this week in order to win. I would expect Sparty to run Edwin Baker early and often to keep the Buckeyes off the field.

The Buckeyes have had two games in a row decided by only a touchdown , but still have looked very strong all season. If the Bucks can continue to pound the rock like they did last week against the Hokies ( Herron 248Yds 3 TD's) it might be a long game for Sparty.

This week I have the road team pulling of the tough win, OSU will be led by 34yr old 8th year redshirt QB Joe Bauserman into a hostel crowd. I would expect Sparty to shut down Herron at all cost, which in the end will cost them the win, I look for Bauserman to make some big throws and lead the Buckeyes to a decisive win.

corsobuckeyehead.jpg

OSU 34
    Mich State 13

Attached Files:

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I hate to burst your bubble Danthraxxx - but they played the game a couple of hours ago.:)

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Oh I was aware , but my artistic integrity made me not pic the same score at least (y)

And with that being said ......... damn we are moving fast , my prior TSO dynasties didnt move this fast, will try to keep my content more up to date here guys in the future.

4. Dru50

Yeah - we are humming along, which will be great if we can keep it up. I've found that it's better to be in 1-2 fast paced OD's than have guys in 4-5 OD's that advance every 3 days, but maybe that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Doinganything that requires an in game weekly, real life daily responibility is going to be tough. That's why for the power ranking I'm only doing mid season and end of season.

6. Dru50

The other way to do something like game of the week is chart out the few weeks upcoming and write it a bit before the advance.(y)

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Yeah I had that idea, may do it that way, but may take Cole's advice and change it up next season

8. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Danthraxxx

We got some dedicated members, who expect this thing to fly. There is no reason we don't get at least 12 seasons or more in. Dru50 may be a stickler in saying to play your game ASAP. I take the dictator approach in this dynasty, "Play the F'ing game, now!" I played my game this morning at 5 am, that is dedication my friend. This is what happens when you have some former T3 guys in running the show. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

If Cheez wasnt drunk off his ass right now we could have advanced already ;)

10. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Haha. Is that his excuse?

11. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

It's a perfectly valid excuse imo.

I'll be at my apt in a little better than an hour.