Week 6 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Kapono, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

New Mexico 21
    BYU 7

One of the best games I've played in a while, although a lot of it was luck. Every time my defender touched a pass, he caught it. Overall I had 5 INT's and on 4th and inches when BYU went for it, they fumbled and I returned it for a TD. I scored 2 defensive TD's which held my 14-7 lead and was able to score a rushing TD in the 4th to ice the game. New Mexico somehow is now 6-0 after a few close calls vs. the CPU and will face Wyoming next week. Expect a close game there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

73 yard TD run to win the game?

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

It was 43 but yeah close enough. BYU could've easily beat me. Somehow I picked off 5 passes and on 3 of them I just pushed the swat button. Crazy seeing Wyoming and New Mexico playing at 5-0 and 6-0 next week.

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Lol, I was referring on how I beat you last season 73 yard run untouched to win the game! Lol it was a good game looking forward to playing you tomorrow man!

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Oh God don't remind me. What was it like 3rd down at the 27 with like 30 seconds left

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Lol it was 3 and inches actually with like 27 seconds left dang I will never forget that best moment of my life in LV many more to come with these UTEP Miners!

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I actually played with UTEP today and had a blast using their 1-back offense. I played a user game and would come up with ace formation and 4 wide. I'd call pass plays at the play-call screen -then if he was in nickel or dime, I'd audible to a run. Ran for about 9 yards per carry. It was very fun running that offense. It's a pretty versatile offense

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea I played with them one time as well. I wish that RB wasn't a senior he was damned good or that QB it's gonna be hell when I have user games with them :(