Week 6: GIANTS vs. BILLS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, May 24, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Week 6: GIANTS vs. BILLS

Ok Cimmy, I sent you a PM yesterday, but we can work it out here as well. I'm taking off for Memorial Day Weekend. I will be gone from Thursday afternoon until Sunday morning. I do have plans most of Sunday so I don't know if I will be able to play that day.

We need to play this Wednesday to avoid any issue, because after Wednesday there is no guarantee that I will be available. What time are you able to play on Wednesday?

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Anytime Wednesday night is good now...I am about to head to work...again, running on 4 hours of sleep tonight, after a couple of 3-5 hour nights before this....I work til 4...hopefully...but should be back no later than 5 pm est...whatever time is best for you I'd say at the earliest 7 (which is what we had agreed on) is good. Just want to make sure if I "doze off" for a bit that you will be alright with say a 9 pm est or so...we'll shoot for 7, but wanted to reply to see if you could be flexible...text me if this is a conflict

(570)228-5330 if I don't reply right away I'm busy as fuck...working 5 am to 4 pm...bear with me