Week 6 GOTW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Dec 16, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

[​IMG]

#13 Ohio St Buckeyes roll into the white to face #23 Penn St. Nittany Lions.
    by ndcolts1979 12/16/2010

The past is the past as this matchup comes into play with both teams having a loss under their belt. Ohio St got manhandled by the Miami Hurricanes in a game where Pryor made poor passes and threw 4 interceptions. He only complete 9 passes that game and they got beat 34-24 at the shoe. Last week the Buckeyes slipped by the Spartans 38-31. The Buckeyes have proven they can run the ball. The real question going into this matchup is can they pass the ball. The chances of going into Penn St and just running the ball are slim to none. If they can not open up the air attack it will be a long game for the Buckeyes and Pryor. Dan Herron has been a force on the ground and will need to be if they want to win the Big Ten. The Nittany Lions are a team of questions. Apparently the AD at Penn St figured after they get that ass beating by Bama they would need 2 bye weeks in a row. From what i heard Penn St brought in a junior college team last week to play a practice game. Ncaa is investigating it as coach BOBJR is trying to pull a Rich Rodriguez to prepare for the battle against Illinois. Bobjr was not around for comment and at press game conference he wouldnt answer the question either. Stating "im here to talk about the Illini". The Nittany Lions at the time of story had yet to play the Illini who are unbeaten but have yet to play anyone. I am going to pick Ohio St to win this one 31-28 with a fg as time expires

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

The Nittany Lions needed some time to heal their wounds.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Wounds or ass? Eff Alabama. Great writeup Nd