WEEK 6 IS OPEN! WEEK 6 & TRADE DEADLINES ARE MONDAY, 9/13/10 @ MIDNIGHT EST!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Sep 8, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

WEEK 6 IS OPEN! WEEK 6 & TRADE DEADLINES ARE MONDAY, 9/13/10 @ MIDNIGHT EST!

Thanks to everyone for working in your games around the holiday weekend! I hope everyone had a fun, relaxing weekend that didn't involve stressing about the league. Once again there were NO incidents regarding gameplay this past week. None that were brought to our attention anyway. Thank you for your continued observance regarding the rules.

The online franchise has already been advanced to week 6! Some good matchups to keep an eye on this week. As always, please schedule your games in the scheduling forum so that Eddie and I are aware of what is going on (or not). The deadline for the week will be Monday, 9/13/10, at midnight EST. Of course, if everyone is able to get their game in before the deadline we will proceed with the advance earlier than scheduled. With that also brings the TRADE DEADLINE! The end of week six will mark the closing of any and all trade activity until the offseason, so consider yourselves warned... ;)

Good luck to everyone in week 6!!!

REMINDER: IT IS MANDATORY THAT EACH OWNER ENTER THEIR INDIVIDUAL PLAYER STATS INTO LEAGUEDADDY (end of game stats such as Total offense, Rushing yards, Passing yards, etc. are not required). The winner of each game MUST post a MANDATORY summary of the game (just a few sentences is sufficient, but more content is preferred).

2. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Two games left ladies.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Colts/Skins won't be played till Monday...

4. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Yea I know, I'm just so rusty now.

5. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Browns/Steelers has been started multiple times, trying again on Sunday evening.