Week 6 is

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, May 25, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

up and running. #1 Penn Pass Happy St won last week to remain #1, Now they have Ohio St to Battle to Highlight the User Battles this Week. The Other is Battle of Unbeatens #3 Bama Vs #12 Georgia. West Vs East. The Rest are CPU Battles. Best of Luck this Week.

Adv is Sun.

=============== #3 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0) ===============
    Last week, Alabama won 27-3 against Northern Illinois (1-3).
    This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Athens to face the #12 Georgia Bulldogs (5-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) FB Terrence Leonard has committed to Oklahoma
    - (*****) RE Josh Guerrero has committed to Alabama

Bama had a Time in their Homecoming Game but Rolled over the Huskies of NI. This week Bama leaves the comfort of BDS to Travel to ShitsVille, Athens,Ga to Battle the Untested Bulldogs. should be a great game.

=============== #12 Georgia Bulldogs (5-0) ===============
    Last week, Georgia won 29-7 against Vanderbilt (2-2).
    This week, the Bulldogs will host #3 Alabama (4-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) FS Ali Scott has committed to Tennessee
    - (****) SS Adrian Rivers has committed to LSU
    - (****) DT D.J. Edwards has committed to TCU
    - (****) FS Ken Harrell has committed to UCLA
    - (***) MLB Derrick Perry has committed to Miami
    - (***) LE Mark Robinson has committed to Georgia
    - (****) MLB Matt Evans has committed to Miami
    - (****) LOLB Walter Williams has committed to Oregon State
    - (****) CB Nick Willis has committed to Georgia

Coach Bc has the Bulldawg Nation Howling with a 5-0 start with hopes of Unseating Not only Bama, But Florida as well. Could a Trip to Atl be in the wake for Bulldogs??.

=============== #2 Florida Gators (5-0) ===============
    Last week, Florida won 70-0 against Kentucky (1-4).
    This week, the Gators will host Ole Miss (1-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) SS Adam Williams has committed to LSU
    - (****) ROLB Garrett Miller has committed to Florida
    - (****) FS Andy Barrett has committed to Florida
    - (*****) C Adam McCray has committed to Florida
    - (*****) LT Ryan Campbell has committed to Florida

Ho Hum another rout for the Gators as they keep their #2 ranking behind Penn St. if this stays True then Nov 16th will be for all the Marbles. #1vs#2.

=============== #8 Auburn Tigers (3-1) ===============
    Last week, Auburn won 35-33 against Tennessee (2-2).
    This week, the Tigers will host Georgia Tech (3-0).

The Tigers Barely escaped the Vols and now deal with the option attack of GT. Should be a great match-up. Auburn hopes to continue to keep with Bama to make their Iron Bowl matchup with a trip to Atl.

=============== #6 UCLA Bruins (4-0) ===============
    Last week, UCLA won 31-14 against Cal (0-4).
    This week, the Bruins will host Arizona (1-2).
    In recruiting news, the following UCLA targets have announced their decisions:

The Bruins are Undefeated?? Am I reading this right?? Its been forever since the Bruins have made it this far untouched, But Big games still are on the Horizon. The Bruins hope to make a Pac-12 appearance in the Title gm.

=============== #1 Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Penn State won 27-14 against Michigan (1-2).
    This week, the Nittany Lions will host #4 Ohio State (3-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:

In the Offseason all we heard was the great Option attack of the Lions. But lately they been a bit Pass Happy Pitching the run early and throwing for 300+ yrds a game. will the attack come back vs the Buckeyes?? we shall see.

=============== #4 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-1) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State won 52-28 against Northwestern (1-2).
    This week, the Buckeyes travel to University Park to face the #1 Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0).

after a early season loss to UF, the Buck Nation is Happy again. Now they have their stiffest test vs #1 Penn St.

=============== Washington Huskies (2-2) ===============
    Last week, Washington won 52-28 against Cincinnati (1-4).
    This week, the Huskies will host Arizona State (1-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Washington targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Burditt Leach has committed to Washington
    - (***) CB Jake Stone has committed to Arizona State

early losses to Bama and Oregon might have derailed most teams, But CoachUa has the Huskies happy again with 2 straight wins. Now they have the devils of Ariz st, who got manhandled vs Ore. what will happen in this game. I predict a Huskie Win.

=============== #10 Oregon Ducks (3-1) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 83-16 against Arizona State (1-3).
    This week, the Ducks travel to Stanford to face the Stanford Cardinal (2-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:

1 back runs for 100+ and another rushes for 200+ in 1 game. Is this the attack we all have been waiting for and Can Oregon make it back to the Pac-12 Champ Gm??

=============== #15 Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-2) ===============
    Last week the Cornhuskers were idle.
    This week, the Cornhuskers travel to Bloomington to face the Indiana Hoosiers (3-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Nebraska targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) WR Van Greene has committed to USC
    - (***) CB Ryan Fletcher has committed to USF
    - (***) ROLB Maurice Watson has committed to Nebraska
    - (****) CB Spencer Brewster has committed to Virginia Tech

The last 2 games have been No-shows for CoachRJ, Luckly they had a off week, will their Coach be back for their next gm vs Indiana??.

=============== #14 Michigan Wolverines (1-2) ===============
    Last week, Michigan lost 27-14 against Penn State (3-0).
    This week, the Wolverines travel to Minneapolis to face the Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) MLB Josh Golden has committed to Pittsburgh

The Wolverines have struggled since DR isn't back calling the signals, now they battle for the Little Brown Jug. Can they Keep the Jug?? we shall see.

2. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Run game is still first option, but i've been seeing 8+ in the box in every user game.

3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Try quick pitches and see if that helps with the pressure, and don't forget to pinch the line if their stacking the Box.

Remember Gentlemen Lets be realistic in defending the option attack, U don't need to stack the Box everytime u see a option attack offense. Let yr playmakers make some plays too. I do check the stats and I do know if stacking the line is being used everytime. Stats don't Lie. There is No way a option team should be throwing for 300+ in every User Game. It doesn't happen on Saturdays, It won't Happen Here. Defend Realisticly

4. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

It's not their fault, it's my fault.
    this game's option mechanics suck. I don't feel the defenses are doing anything wrong.. i just can't run against them like I can against the computer.

It's a slider thing more than anything probably.

Every game I've played has been awesome, and very high intensity. going with the option attack is a bad idea in 11.. I'd change from it but I already declared, and comp games it works just fine.

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

If Murray is still out I doubt I have a prayer this week. lol

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

If Murray is still out I doubt I have a prayer this week. lol

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Eyeke> I normally run option in other ODs and agree it's a lot harder in user games this year, and it is a slider issue. Sliders go back to default in user games.

8. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

DS trashed me

I threw some really bad picks, one my QB threw it totally the wrong direction to his guy just standing there.. none of my guys even close. the other his LB undercut the route and jumped to pick it. i could have waited longer to throw i guess.

his run game is nasty. i counted 17 times when i hit his RB and he just threw me aside. definitely need some better tacklers on my team. If he trashed me like this.. i'm sure S&G will just crush me.

Good game.

9. slim

slim Walk On

that sounds like playing auburn. fred limbo is great at setting up blocks and just kills you on the ground. even if i had 8 dudes in the box he'd still find a way to grind out 5 yards.

• Like Like x 1
  10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

ya my backs are big with good speed and high BTK ratings, INt's were definitely huge but i think you'll bounce i had S&G on the ropes before he made a huge comeback to beat me.