1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6: Jags vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm in Seattle until I don't know when. . .lol. I had a last minute interview they called me over for....been here since Monday night. However I should be back Thursday night. Here's my expected timeframe:

Thursday: After 7pm pacific
    Friday: Until 2pm pacific
    Satuday: Until 1pm pacific

2. duvalbault94

duvalbault94 Walk On

This should be interesting us finding a time to play LOL,

thursday anytime before 930 est

Friday, I am heading out of town for the weekend, I wont be back until Monday but I have a night class I have to teach so I should be home by 10:30 I could play when I get home. I can try to find a ps3 when I am out of town but I cant make any promises. text me and we can try to find a way to play 813-704-0515

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

I am heading back from Seattle now! Amazing week...wow!

I can play anytime after 8pm pacific....or anytime tomorrow morning.

@duvalbault94
    @saintsdave
    @djdunn

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

he is gone till monday now i will get back to you on how to proceed this afternoon

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

It has been decided that this game will be a straight sim since both people responded within the 48 hr period but because of conflicting schedule's neither could play each other.