Week 6 Make or break weekend

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Week 6 Make or break weekend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also Mississippi St. vs Tennessee can't find the helmet matchups.

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Damn, this has to be the biggest week of the season and seasons so far.

BTW, I hope Bama loses!

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

too late bama beat uga 45-42

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Georgia puts up 42 points in the 2nd half and loses to Bama on a late Fieldgoal 45-42. The problem was i was down 28-0 at the half. Dissappointiing to say the least, but we have another user game next week and the week after. Better recap in my game summaries but Qb Aaron Murray comes off the bench to throw for 503 yds and 6 TD's, mostly in the second half. Needless to say he is the new starter for the rest of the year,

5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

GG Drunken. I had no answer for your offense in the second half. Needless to say, if I would have blown that game, it would have been the biggest choke job in SOCO History.

Oh...thanks for the love, CA. I would say "go Florida" but that would be sacrilegious.

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

At the end of Make or Break weekend, we saw three undefeated teams go down, #1 Oklahoma cannot cross the Red River, #3 LSU came up a centimeter short in the SWAMP, and #6 (??) Georgia couldn't call it a comeback against THE TIDE. Mississippi St. shocks the VOLS and puts themselves in position to make a run at the WEST. KSU quietly keeps rollin up opponents, sleeper alert. Nebraska is still buying time til QB Spano returns. Colorado nothces a big win vs OSU. Oh how things have been shaken up. Time to dot I's and cross T's the midseason run is here who will be left standing week 7 up in a few . . .