Week 6 Make or Break Weekend

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Week 6 Make or Break Weekend

Week 6 is up with some key match ups. These games could likely decide who is still around for the Conference Championship Game.

1. UF(4-0) vs. LSU(4-1)
    The Tigers are coming off a heart breaking loss to the Bulldogs. They look to right the ship in Death valley. The Gators are just getting by. They used the bye week to try to simulate the crowd noise in Death Valley. They look to get Urban Meyer's first win in the stadium.

2. Texas (4-0) vs. Colorado (3-1)
    Meaningful Big 12 Matchup.

3. Missouri (3-1) fsuprime vs Nebraska (4-0) Theohiostbuckeye
    The over achieving Tigers look to claim the upper hand in the North. Projected Big 12 North winner Nebraska tries to give the preseason magizines some credibility. Huge game!

4. Alabama (5-0) vs Ole Miss (3-1)
    The Tide will try to continue to roll up their opponents. They take on the dark horse pick to win the SEC West. If Saban and the Tide overlook the Rebels in the slightest we could have a shake up in the standings.

5. Ok St. (4-0) vs. TAMU (3-1)
    Oklahoma St. looks to keep the dream season alive aginst the Aggies. The Aggies come in at 3-1 and look to use the cowboys as a stepping stone to contention.

6. Georgia (5-0) vs. Tennessee (3-2)
    Georgia looks to continue their SEC dominance against SEC East rival Tennessee. anything can happen when these two lock horns.

Use this thread to schedule games for week 6

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Mz1290 talk to me man I need to know what you can do.

3. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

The trip to Columbia is HUGE for the Cornhuskers. We know it's a big recruiting weekend for Mizzou and equally important for both teams to get an early lead in the north standings. Our friends up north in Ames, Iowa will be watching this one I'm sure!

PS: FSU, I'm pretty flexible with my schedule this week, so please let me know what times you'll be available to get this game in. My PSN is TheOhioStbuckeye. Please add me the next time you login. Thanks!

4. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

hey, i can play today any time after 2pm est, just let me know what time is good for you on here, or send me a message on psn with a time.

5. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

I sent you a friend req on PSN. I should be online at 3.30 Eastern (2.30 my time Central). Does that work for you?

6. fsuprime

ugh, my fault, got stuck in a game of civ 4. Are you available tonight?

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Damn man that dude was waiting on you all afternoon. he kept sending me messages and honestly he said that he would be back later I don't know what to tell you because you probably shoulda let us know bro. Not sure when he will be back he's on Central time. I need to advance this week. So what do you think we should do?

8. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

fsuprime-
    not trying to start a fight.. nothin personal.. but you should have been checking back on tf..

sdid-
    i would say super sim it.. but i can wait..

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

That's what sux. because he was thinking they were playing this afternoon waited online for 3 hours and then had to go. He will be back later tonight so if you want to play him you should message him give him your text and tell him to let you know that he's ready. He will log back on tonight unless somethng crazy happens.

10. fsuprime

you can sim if you want/supersim, NU will probably win anyways.

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I don't want to do that you guys have time to play tonight so please get with him if you want to play the game. If you do not, he wants to play it so I will give him that chance. That's why I said you have a chance to play later. It's up to you.

12. fsuprime

yea i can play tonight after 930: est.

13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

please send him a pm, and a psn with your number so he can text you if you're not at the cpu or logged on ps3 so you guys can play. Thanks for working this out man this game is too important to just let the Cpu decide.

14. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

i think its going to be a good game.. and again i can wait it out.. not in a hurry and i dont want to piss fsuprime off too much since he gave me the beatdown last year.. i dont want to add to fuel to a fire.. we play in week 7 lol

15. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Yes, it would be an interesting game, and I prefer a legit user win/loss over a sim result :) i just messaged fsu, and either we'll play or i'll play the cpu depending on his availability tonight. thanks for waiting, guys!

16. fsuprime

im in OD now just send an invite when u r ready, sorry about earlier

17. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

np..we're cool. give me 5.

18. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Can't you feel the love tonight

19. fsuprime

games over as expected NU wins 31-28. It will really be nice when my DEs are not all <67 ovr so i can run commit any way i want and still stop almost all runs like good defenses in the game.

20. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Nice comeback in the third! I was actually caught in bad defenses (5-2 vs 4 wide) many times and it hurt me. And you got to my QB 4 times so maybe you're being hard on your DE's lol! Nebraska needs to improve its pass defense - the INTs helped them from grading an F. Good game, and best of luck for the rest of your season.

21. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Laughing out loud! (wouldn't let me post an LOL..wtf?)

22. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

At the end of Make or Break weekend

We saw #1 fall.

LSU gets back into the title hunt.

Nebraska holds serve in the Big 12 North.

Georgia remains unbeaten.

Texas and Oklahoma escaped their trap games.

Oklahoma St. refuses to go away.

Alabama continues to roll!