WEEK 6 MATCHUPS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

WEEK 6 MATCHUPS

This should be our most exciting week yet, with 3 user vs user games as well as other great top 25 showdowns. This should signal the start of the shakeup in the rankings as some teams get their first big tests of the year. should be interesting.....

Louisville vs. Miami
    #22 Notre Dame vs. Minnesota
    #16 Michigan(hoodlum10) vs. #20 Iowa(IAHAWKS757)
    Georgia(indywizzard) vs. #8 Alabama(smace767)
    #17 Georgia Tech(G-Unit5281) vs. #9 Florida State(TRudeThaDude)
    Wisconsin(5-0) vs. # 2 Ohio State
    #12 Tennessee vs. # 5 Ole Miss
    #6 Florida vs. #3 LSU

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

IA i will be available all day thursday if u wanna play then. Prolly like 11 am central time ish i'll be on, and in the afternoon as well.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

TRude,

I should be on at about 7pm eastern time and as late as 9:30pm est time. Let me know what works for you man. Big ACC Match-up for both of us.

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

whats up g-unit.... yea bg game for both sides. glad im at home. im working until 5-6pm west coast time. anytime after that i can play. at the very worst i can be available tomorrow a 530west coast time on the dot. shoot for today, but maybe tomorrow.

5. Iron Mickey

TRude,

Okay cool. Lets do it tonite 6pm West coast time for you, thats 9pm for me. Yeah, its going to be rough coming in your house. Loud place. Hot routes will go to hell in there.

6. IAHAWKS757

IAHAWKS757 Banned

I will be on all afternoon as well, ill log onto the ps3 around 2 central time and see if your there, if not let me know what time works for you.

7. Iron Mickey

Next Advancement

Let's try to knock out our remaining games for Week #6 today/tonight guys. I would like to be on Week 7 by Midnight.

8. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

indy has been autopiloted for failure to communicate with smace about their game. smace has sent him a friend request and game invites, but never got a response. smace is going out of town, but if he had a chance to get the game in before he leaves he will play it against the cpu. we are also waiting on JCA to play his game. at the latest i will advance us tonight because i will be gone all day tomorrow so this way the rest of you can get week 7 underway tomorrow. JCA and indy you both need to be more active, consider this the first warning.

9. Iron Mickey

Thanks Hood. Except for the couple draggers we got, we have a great group that moves smoothly along.

There's no excuse for not communicating well between members on user games. How hard is it really? Especially in the world of technology. Me and Rude had our game set up within a few hours of advancing. That's just a shame that a user game has to be autopiloted, thats what I play for (even though I just got my ass whipped).

If you drag asses cant keep up, do us a favor and get the hell out of here and let someone else who will be active and be part of the group.

10. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

didnt get ur ass whipped, it was more like i had some key 4th down stops. anyways i second the motion to have people pull their heads out their asses so we can keep it moving. week 7 here we come!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.