Week 6 News Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Jun 1, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Week 6 News Updates

Post them here

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU beats Florida 32-31 in teh swamp in double OT. A true thriller that ended with LSU going for 2 and the win and getting it. Great game.

3. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

dang that must have been a good one.cant wait to see the highlights

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

highlights posted in the lsu game summaries

5. runthepound

i believe you owe us about 2-3 more highlights

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

i combined 3 diff highlights in that video , the rest of the game was a really grimey affair. Lots of long non eventful td drives and garrison falling forward 5 years when hit at the line.

7. runthepound

yeah I realize you had 3 clips in one, but i thought we were supposed to have 4-5 clips for user games.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'll give u highlights 4 and 5 there runthepound.

These two girls i've kicked it with in the past few months

highlight 4:

[​IMG]

highlight 5:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yeah right, my ass....lol

Do your game summaries correct shadow. You of all people should know better. 4-5 minimum for User games and (2) for CPU Games (which you have done none).

Remember, we still have a NCAA 11 team draft to do.

10. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I had no idea you had to actually have videos for cpu games now too, what a bummer. I normally blow through those games to get to the user ones.

11. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I guess you missed that message

12. runthepound

FSU squashes Wake Forest 52-14.

13. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I saw the message i just only read this part

Shadowofanbis-A sit-down interview w/Mike Pennington on this past season and next year.

haha, i guess that was the issue there. I probably assumed that the 2 highlights meant that u can say two things that happened in the game, not that u needed two videos of it. But i think that's behind us now what happened just happened. I dont want to take the luster off the big win

14. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Wisconsin defeats Ohio State in a thriller, 27-24

We were disconnected early in the third quarter with Ohio State leading 14-13 in what was a defensive battle with big plays accounting for most of the scoring. After the cut out, we decided to restart and just play the first half. The Buckeyes led 17-13 and had a chance to get a two score lead before throwing a pick in the red zone. The Badgers responded with touchdown to take a 20-17 advantage early in the fourth quarter. Ohio State grabbed the lead back with a TD, leaving about two minutes left. Wisconsin qb Eddie Everett was very sharp on the final drive, and closed it out with a short touchdown pass with under 20 seconds left to seal the win.

Great game as always JFunk

Note- So I could get some highlights, I tried playing the second half against the CPU but the Ohio State qb went out with season ending injury, so I dumped it and simed it later.

15. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Well dang we advanced a little soon didn't we? Anyway Michigan beat Notre Dame easily. I guess I'll have to double check the score tomorrow when I get home from work. Highlights will be up some time after 10pm tomorrow as I work both shifts.

16. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm sorry i thought i saw all the games were in, i'm really glad you won though or else i woulda felt like crap about it. Had work at 6 this morning so i couldn't stay up any later to advance.

17. runthepound

I thought I saw where Michigan had already played their game and won 31-7 over Notre Dame...or something like that.

18. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Damn I have terrible QB luck even when I'm not playing.

Anyway great game tuco. Couldn't stop you when it mattered. Great win, good luck the rest of the way.

19. Iron Mickey

Thats fine. Just do them correctly for the rest of the year.

Michigan's game was in. Everyone was set ready to advance last night.

-----------------
    Tech beats NC State 41-24

Ended up playing the CPU instead of Tide. We were suppose to play at 10 PM. Called him several times before and after 10 and got no response. 10:20 rolls around and he still hasnt called, nor signed into the PSN so I had shadow put him on Auto and began to play my game. 10:40 comes and Tide finally calls me (he's been sleeping), I told him I put him on auto cause we need to get the game in cause were advancing tonight. But I told him I would quit the game and we could go ahead and play straight up but he had no interest. Which brings me to remind everyone to honor your game times, cause its not fair for a guy to show up to play and have to wait on someone else. People have schedules, family, etc. I know it hasnt been an issue in CoC. Everyone has done an excellent job making their time/commitments via the boards and cell. We are on a quick pace schedule and we were one of the final games to get done to finish week 6. Obviously if we were on the 72 hour pace I would likely have been more patient, but still people should honor their game committments. If you dont, first it's rude, second, if everyone has got their games in your holding the league up.

20. JFunk34

No one cares about your shopping buddies shadow.

21. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

i was ready before 10 so i wasnt holding anybody up.I told you to call me when you got off of work and you never did so tech. their was no commitment. You got an attitude when you said you would quite and play me straight up thats why I said not to worry about it.
    Any ways its in the past so lets move on and have some FUN

22. JFunk34

All I hear is blah, blah, blah.... I'm a dirty tramp.

23. Iron Mickey

Actually we did have a time agreement. It was posted in the week 6 scheduling thread. You saw it b/c you acknowledged my post. Quote...

But anyways....moving on.

24. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Michigan updated highlights through week 6.