Week 6 Power Rankings and Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, May 26, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Week 6 Power Rankings and Predictions

1. Jacksonville Jags 5-0 - This team showed up this season and has taken the mentality that he is going to punish every team he plays.

2. Philadelphia Eagles 4-0
    - With the offseason this team had you thought there is no way he can come out and win games but vishal has shown he can win with whoever he has on the field.

3.New England Patriots 5-0 - The pats seems to win every regular season game they play and it looks like they are well on there way to another divisional round loss. Did I just say that?

4. New Orleans Saints 4-1 - I have watched this team play and wow this team is much improved from the first 2 seasons. His D is flying around making big plays and D Henderson seems to be the MVP of this team so far!

5. Oakland Raiders 4-1 - Since this is my team they are the best in the league haha but in all reality if they D shows up just a little bit this team can play with anyone. The Raiders will be in the hunt all season.

6. San Diego Chargers 3-1 - The chargers are back!!! Last season the owner cared more about off the field stuff aka mag but now has got the madden fever back and is making great decisions out on the field.

7. Dallas Cowboys 3-1 - The NFC EAST may have been the best division the last few season and quietly the Cowboys have gone about there business and won games keep it up.

8. Indianapolis Colts 3-1 - Who know who plays QB for this team it changes every season but this guys plays his heart out week after week with his only hiccup being against the jags look for the AFC South to be a battle all season.

9. Atlanta Falcons 3-1 - In a tough NFC SOUTH the falcons and saints will be battling it out all season. The saints really dismantled this team last week so we will see what happens.

10. Minesota Vikings 3-1 - The Viks have been a good suprise so far and they look like they are on thier way to a Divison title.

CLE@BAL- The ravens D is very good look for them to take this game over.

MIA@KC- Miami is looking to get back to winning and with Ronnie Brown carrying the rock that happens this week.

JAC@HOU-The Jags look unbeatable that being said its a blow out against the lonely Texans.

CIN@STL- This Bengals team is confusing they come out some weeks and just destroy people and then again just get destroyed this week I think the come out and get a hard fought W.

PHI@NE- GOW This is a matchup up of the best pass D going up against the second best passing game should be fun to watch but the Pats wont let this game slip by. Pats win a close one.

NO@GB- Saints just keep on rolling against a packers team that is still trying to figure out who they are.

BUF@NYG- The giants are under new ownership this season and he is missing the NFC WEST.

MIN@OAK- AP has one hell of a day and the viks make just enough plays to steal this one.

ARI@SEA- With mason getting on track the Cards look to run all over the Seahawks.

NYJ@DEN- The buzz around Denver after a strong finish last year was that there would be a 3 way battle for the AFC west crown hasn't panned out like that but maybe the Broncos get on track this week.

SD@DET- After a big game in Oakland the chargers get another good team in the Lions. I think the passing game of the Chargers is to much for the Lions and the Chargers win in easy fashion.

ATL@TEN - This is my upset pick of the week! What happened to this team after such a tear to end the year last season?

WAS@DAL- Big NFC EAST battle and u cant pick against the 2 time champ no matter what team he uses.

IND@TB- The colts have to keep up with the jags look for him to strike fast and never take his foot off the gas.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

awesome awesome awesome!

49ers are way way too high on that list though, they just don't have it this year and it probably has a lot to do with them having to travel to play every game.

Plus, the Jags are good, but they haven't played anyone. IMO its Pats and Eagles 1a/b and then the Jags.

I just wanted to get some discussion going, i like it when people discuss my stuff.

Awesome write up man. thanks for doing that.

3. joseph201105

I put the 49ers that high cause no one else has a better record and he has won 3 in a row and the jags is cause he has blown everyone out. Just where my head was at

4. natedawg212000

Ya the vikings should be on that list imo. They are a good team

5. joseph201105

They were suppose to be I just missed them haha

6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Ooof. How did you miss AD running wild?

7. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Eagles have been lucky, IMO they are Overated

good stuff Joseph

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

haha thanks Nate but Vikings defense has been on a downward skid. With the return of defensive MVLP runner up Justin Durant we should be gettin back on track.

9. joseph201105

All fixed haha

10. natedawg212000

No Jo, you shouldn't have changed, you having your own opinion is what makes these great!

11. joseph201105

I wanted the Viks in there I just forgot there were a bunch of 3-1 teams it was an oversight haha

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

Um....would beating Mustang count as playing anybody? Or how about your beloved Titans? I mean I know you get a tingle up your leg for Ox, so I thought destroying him twice might be something.

Who the heck have the Eagles and Patriots played? Patriots haven't beat a single team with a winning record. Plus Gaddy can have all the regular season love he wants....he still can't win a playoff game ;)

Just playin....love the talk guys makes it fun!

13. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Oh snap! Gauntlet thrown!

14. natedawg212000

are you kidding me, the 1 win titans is what you hang your hat on? I'll give you Mustang, but that's it.

15. Big D

Big D Walk On

I dunno Nate....you are the one who is always giving him so much love. You tell me :) See ya in Week 13 buddy.....I'll make sure to clip this out and hang it in our locker room. No mercy!

16. Big D

Big D Walk On

By the way, you do realize that if Ox didn't play me twice in the first four weeks, he would have went 3-1 instead of 1-3. What a difference a schedule makes huh!

And yes I hang my hat on beating a guy I've had all sorts of trouble beating in the past. You should know something about that (see your game against the Jags in the toilet bowl)

17. natedawg212000

LOL, I look forward to it my friend!! I give your team tons of love, so don't start that ;)

18. Big D

Big D Walk On

I know. You just called me the 'king of OMFL trash talk' in your weekly summary. I can't let myself get outdone here! Duh!

19. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Pats just play the schedule that dealt to them. If you look at the owners of those teams they are all top 10 owners.

20. natedawg212000

and we hear from the OMFL all time paper champs! ;) J/P Gaddy. I think you're going to get yours soon.

21. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Look at all this trashtalk in here. LOL. Man, are you guys gonna be surprised when I win it all this year. :cool:

22. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

*Cowboys sit quietly with sunglasses on in the back of the room

23. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

1) When I played gaddy i was .500 or better in all of our matchups.

2)dunlap has not beaten me.(see other TF madden league)

3)if i was the Titans then that division would be shitting their pants routinely, but unfortunately im learning a new team in the dolphins. Ox it is time to step aside for a real Titans fan/owner

4)that should stir it up bit

24. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

With popcorn in hand!

(y)

25. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

All this bantering is hilarious...Especially when everyone is playing for 2nd place.