Week 6 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by stryder24, Dec 9, 2010.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Top 10

1) Dallas Cowboys -- 5-0. 200 points scored in 5 games. Felix Jones leads the world in rushing as in on pace for the rushing record. Oh yea and... "the streak."

2) Cleveland Browns -- 4-0. So far hasn't faced a real challenge as 3 out of his first 4 opponents only have one win a piece, and the closest game was against the CPU. Still you cannot argue with that defense.

3) 49ers 5-0. 3 CPU games, but one legit win against the Lions. The next 5 games are against human controlled teams, 2 of which are above him in the rankings.

4) Dolphins 4-1. Yes, he is still crying about "the disconnection bowl". But wins against 3 human opponents, and the Dolphins are sitting pretty tied atop the AFC East.

5) Bills 4-1. Bills only loss was to the undefeated Cowboys. 2 CPU wins, 2 Human wins.

The rest.
    6)Chiefs 3-1. 2 PvP wins
    7)Bengals 4-1. 2 PvP wins. 1 CPU loss.
    8)Eagles 3-1. 1 PvP win
    9)Lions 3-1. 1 PvP win.
    10)Falcons 3-1. 0 PvP wins.

I'm not sure if the human win totals are accurate... as if someone quit then they are not listed anymore. So I can edit if neccesary. But... there you go!

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nice - keeping track of the PvP's is very nice. Good news is the Bills and Dolphins will meet up twice and settle who's top dog in the AFC East.

3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I like it. Nice job. I think the Falcons should be higher. I know those guys can play, despite no pvp wins.

Felix will miss 2 games with a injury, so maybe someone will take over as the leading rusher. Last time I checked Jamaal Charles wasn't too far behind.

4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Falcons

No PVP wins is inaccurate. I beat the Titans when giantsrool was using them and the Texans when roll2tide was using them.

5. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Cappy I will bump u up next week:)

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Speaking of rolltide did they quit the league? I saw that they had left the league the other night?

7. Keller

As far as I know he is still part of the league.

8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Members Update 12/9/2010, 00:11am
    roll2tide has left the franchise

So that's what made me wonder if they were or weren't.

9. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Are the Titan's owner still in the league? Seems like the team owners are constantly revolving.

10. Keller

Well just when I thought we had a solid number, people like roll2tide drop off the earth.

Titans are a question mark as well at this point. If hes not in league, feel free to play the CPU Titans.