1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6 Raiders vs Niners

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dritsch, Sep 17, 2010.

1. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Week 6 Raiders vs Niners

Next few days Im good to go whenever most likely, may be gone later in evenings though. Sunday later in the day should be ok, and Mon\Tues I have off so whenever works for me.

2. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Saturday looks to be a busy day for me. I could play early in the morning though..I could start a game no later than 7:30 am pst. I may be able to play later in the afternoon once the kids get done with their games. I will not be available Saturday night. I will be free Sunday morning up until football starts..I may play during the early games but will be unavailable during the afternoon games. I will be free after the late games and will be free late Sunday nite. I will also be free Monday morning after 8:30 am pst.