Week 6 Rankings

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by astealthyhippo, Feb 1, 2010.

1. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Week 6 Rankings

Week 6 Rankings

Rank Team Record User Comments[/SIZE][/B]
    1 Florida 6-0 EaglesIrish Resident Bully, pounds LSU into the ground and will likely take nearly 1/2 of the top 25 recruits
    2 Oklahoma 4-0 Marcman Has a tough game vs TCU this week. Has had HB injury problems, but Bradford can likely keep OU trucking.
    3 Alabama 4-1 Dru Only defeat came in a sim loss to Texas. Completely stole the #1 SS prospect from Nebraska. "Insta-Commit Pro" on a roll.
    5 LSU 4-2 Mcyork Both losses are vs users. A heartbreaking loss @ Nebraska in the final seconds and a blowout vs Florida.
    6 Texas 3-1 Blaza Went down in a blaze of fire vs Florida. Could get another shot at him if he runs the table.
    9 USF 5-0 Maxattax Was tested in a tough Win vs Penn St. Has several critical Big East games up coming against tough users.
    14 Pittsburgh 5-0 KnighNoles Run the ball, stop the run. This is the motto for the Panthers so far. Has a big user game vs Bruce this week.
    15 Cincinnati 5-0 GoGators Won close games vs Cal, Ohio St, and Ohio. He wants an all out aerial attack, but will a balanced attack work better? His match-up vs USF will begin to shape the Big East outlook.
    19 Nebraska 3-1 Hippo Tough loss vs the Masoli led Oregon Ducks re-enforced the gameplan: "score more than the other team". Came out with a last second win vs LSU last week, which gave a huge boost to morale.
    24 Notre Dame 3-1 Bruce80 Loss came in a sim. Has an all-important game with the Pitt Panthers this week. Bruce looks to be in the lead for a highly ranked QB prospect that could lead the Fighting Irish into BCS games for years to come.
    UR Kansas State 6-0 Hokie Effect He's got the Wildcats firing on all cylinders with a great 50-29 win over TTU this week. After his first loss, it's anyone's guess which team he'll switch to.
    UR Tennessee 3-3 Recchem Pulled out a victory 16-13 this week vs Georgia. Coach Recchem has had some early season trouble, but once he figures out a gameplan and sticks with it, look for the Volunteers to move up the rankings.

The rankings do include games played in Week 6 up to 12:00pm Today (Monday). Correct me if I listed something incorrectly, I am doing this from work and just with info off the site.

Enjoy!!!

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

real nice

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I like it, next week feel free to do this in the weekly scores thread for ease of reading.

One nitpick, I would think Texas should be ranked no worse than 3rd. They beat Bama (whether we played the game or not) and showed up better vs Florida than LSU (sorry york, just sayin..).

4. astealthyhippo

I will include this in that thread next week. I wasn't sure where to throw this, so I just made a new thread.

As for the rankings, I didn't change or move anybody (no power rankings involved). I just put them in straight order from the coaches' poll. I do agree with you though, I would put Texas higher if I were doing a power ranking.

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Ah, I thought this was a power ranking. My bad, didn't realize it was the polls.

6. astealthyhippo

I can do a power ranking as well, but my bottom bargain price for that is 8 home games next year, and all user games at home. As well as you not recruiting a player of my choice who has interest in both of our schools.

[​IMG]

Deal or No Deal?

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Nice work hippo.

I was wondering what team Hokie would switch to next myself.

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I was thinking of making a poll and letting the public decide.....

But not sure if it will happen. These Wildcats aint that bad and I think I may make a run at the Big 12 title. Wishful thinking I guess.

9. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I was thinking about the Wildcats too. I have a fondness for them from back in the day when they had Michael Bishop at QB. Dude was badass. I even remember the College Football 96 cover that had the KSU dude on it.

10. astealthyhippo

You've probably got a good shot at it. You've just got to get by me to win the north, which shouldn't be too hard :D. Then you'll have Blaza/Marcman in the Championship.