Week 6 (s1)

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Glen Cieske, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

[​IMG]

WEEK 6 Deadline Sunday 330 am cst

I need to see some more game summaries from everyone, only a few are being posted. I myself need to start posting them some more and I expect everyone to do so as well.

IF you need to restart please let everyone know why, we all can see who restarted and how many you did.

Last but not least,

Good Luck Gentlemen

KNICKSFAN_84
    MiaFLSurf
    hittaondapayroll
    RVallee
    Trevor Jenkins
    dukies2011
    bamaboy2799
    guayo10
    Ninersfan80

2. MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf Losing in the 90th

I dont know what is going on, but I finished my game AGAIN, and on the stats screen in FROZE, again.

This is getting really annoying. I have to play the whole thing again....

3. MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf Losing in the 90th

And now it froze after simming through the first quarter.

This is becoming a real pain in the ass to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

In what I pasted below I may have taken from wrong post of thread. However, I started the thread http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/gameplay-tuning-error-ea-server-error-ps3.99126/ What I pasted below helped me with different issues in NCAA 13, it might help you in 14.

With the ps3 turned off, hold the power button (it will beep and power on). It will beep again (resetting the video source) and then a third time when it shuts down. Then do the same thing again, but when it gave a single beep before telling you it would shut down, now it will beep twice successively. When that happens, let go of the power button.

After that, you will need a USB cable to plug in your controller to navigate the recovery menu. Do not chose the restore option. It will reset it completely to a clean OS with default settings and none of your games or data. I think if you do the database you lose your messages, preferences for things like how video folders display, and playlists. Restore file system is like a chkdsk feature for the PS3 and shouldn't affect any data.

They take some time, but it wont hurt your ps3 any to do some late "spring cleaning"on the OS and hdd.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hittaondapayroll

hittaondapayroll Walk On

check out youtube .... ps3 soft reset