WEEK 6 (S2) - Deadline is 9pm CST SUN 12/9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Dec 7, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Great job guys. Another 2 day advance. NICE!

Week 6 Notes:
    • As mentioned last week, jeb4056 and thoov08 were removed. We hope John is ok and wish Taylor the best with his duties at work.
    • @bigtubb_ and his rookie WR Jamal Bonner are suspended for this week's games. Bonner's target % is outside of what is realistic. For those of you who want to know, Marvin Harrison had 36% of his team's receptions when he set the NFL record for receptions so everyone should stay under that as well as keeping the YPC ~20.0 or below and TD catches under 20.
    • Also, you guys can check if your opponent is on auto-pilot by going to MORE... > My League > User Teams. Guys should be posting in the vacay thread but if someone happens to disappear like John Baden did then that would be where to find it.
    Otherwise, another great week. Its late so I'm not going to do a sim game or content of the week. Just keep working on being as realistic as possible :)

Good luck this week! Go get dirty!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. majesty95

3. majesty95

4. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

I'm ready tomorrow got a new job but anytime after 6 est we can get our game in tomorrow if that is ok...

5. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

6et tommorow? Dang, was hoping we'd get to advance tonight . . . Still angry over my last loss and want to get on and redeem myself asap.

6. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Crumbler81 I can play tonight in 30 mins if u are available? Let me know going to takea shower n then check my messages...