1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6: Saints @ Buccaneers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Sep 8, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Week 6: Saints @ Buccaneers

What's good Tony. I'm best at night 10pm EST or later, so let me know if that is going to be a prob. I'm off on Friday, so if a daytime kickoff works good for you, let me know in advance and we can roll during the day on Friday. I have an appt with the auto mechanic at 10am EST on Friday, but that should only be for an hour. Otherwise, there's always the weekend as well. I can sometimes squeeze in a kickoff in the afternoon or earlier in the evening if need be. We have a block party on Saturday, but would be avail Saturday night... Let me know what is best for you.

2. Gohard1

Gohard1 Walk On

doug i have duty today so no good today. im good after work tomorrow so i'll send you a text.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

sounds good. any idea on timeframe? we usually try to do a family dinner on Friday.