1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6 Seachickens v 49losers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Obisan, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

Yo bates, today (the 21st) is most likely a no go, but Wed before 230pm pst, or hella late around 2am. Same for Thurs.

Hit me up, 714-504-3195

2. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Damn homie...wtf! Sounds like you work nights and I work days. To get it in I'll have to get up in the middle of the night. If I do, Thursday night(Friday morning) would probably be best although in you want to do Wednesday night(Thurday morn) I can do it too...just let me know. I'd prob go to sleep and set alarm for 2 am.

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

@Obisan

Damnit man I texted you! Anyway, I'll do the same thing tonight as I did last night. I'll set my alarm for 2 AM and hopefully we'll get the game in then. I saw I missed and IM from you at about that time but when I got up I didn't check my computer...I was checking my phone.

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

And if I don't hear ANYTHING from you I'm just going to play a sub. I won't wait until 2 AM.

5. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

Ya, it's all good. I work 5 nights a week until 2am pst, even later. Then I wake up when you were most likely at work, so our schedules just did not fit.