Week 6, Season 1 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 20, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced!

Next Advance Schedule:
    -When 12/12 are ready or
    -Friday, July, 22nd, 11amEST

Last Week Notes:
    -the game is now easy
    -ironically except for Tanner, for whom it used to be easy but is now hard
    -mormon is getting a big head about wins
    -TBone in the house (the win house)
    -Plague still in the dog house... he is not good at this game. horrible. terrible. embarassing really.

This Week Notes:
    -please stay committed to uploading all videos, writing game summaries (for top-25 matchups and user-user games), updating your recruiting boards and special content.
    -Keep a constant eye on 'ship numbers. Do not go over 70 players or the hammer falls.

Good luck gentlemen!

2. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Just keeping it real. Im sitting at 3-1, looking at only one tough game left, Boise St. Might just end up at 11-1 and moving on up after 1 year at Wyoming.

3. TJM

TJM Walk On

Someone needs to teach me how to play D. My guys honestly look like they are running around the field with their heads cut off. Big play after big play, honestly..I prob have 25 completions in the past couple games against me but for like 900 yards and 12 TDs. Then when I get behind I need to start passing, which leads to me throwing picks, which leads to me losing to DUKE. I also cant stop QB scrambles of 57 speed quarterbacks.

I got Army this week, maybe the first team that doesnt run no-huddle spread.

lol at Mormon and the big head.

4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

yea, cuz TCU will be a cakewalk. i love the smacktalk after losing to mullen... who coincidently sucks really bad, getting hammered by Idaho and then choking in his 1st conf game against powerhouse Miami-Ohio.

oh...and BYU is 0-4, just like they will be in real life. cuz they suck.

5. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

lol, two weeks my friend, two weeks and then all this "you suck" will have to stop after I drill your pathetic team by 30+.

Mark my words, BYU will not start 0-4 in real life. When they are sitting at 4-0 after wins over Ole Miss, Texas, Utah, and UCF, I will send you a BYU shirt that you will have to wear for a week.

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I had a chance at Miami...gave them the ball too many times but I have found my weapon....7th leading rusher in NCAA

7. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

I hope they freaking slaughter Ole Miss...

8. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Talk to me when your defense ranks #120th

9. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Hilltoppers blow out in the 4th....decided I could pass, got two long TD...so to celebrate threw 3 ints.....lost Rainy early in the game, back up came in and got a 100+....just over a minute left, recover the onside kick, 2 plays later fumble. ARK ST. scores on a "bomb" with 40 secs, left, game over!