Week 6 | Season 3 Results

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Bulldog, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Trojans show Cal who runs this State!

2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Utah's D Continues its Run, Scores 2 Defensive TD's against UCLA
    Dunn has ho-hum day of 264 total yards, 2 rushing TD's
    It was not UCLA's day from the outset in the Rose Bowl. After forcing a 3rd down against the Utah attack, Luke Dunn took a speed option to the left and took it 52 yards to the house for a score on the opening drive. UCLA's next possession managed to convert a first down, but shortly there after, running back Jordan James fumbled the ball after a bruising hit by CB Michael Walker. Fellow corner Terrell Reese would pounce on the ball and take it 46 yards for the score.​
    The next Utah drive would be a long one, ultimately capped off by RB Harvey Langi from four yards out. The first half would end with UCLA staring a 21-0 deficit in the face.​
    But UCLA would finally find some offensive momentum and be able to march into field goal range before being stopped again by the Ute defense. After an interception by Dunn, UCLA would finally reach the endzone on a Brett Hundley 16 yard pass to Devin Fuller with 3:00 left to go in the half to narrow the game to 21-10.​
    Utah would have a long drive of its own to close out the half, ultimately scoring a 27 yard field goal to go into the half up 24-10.​
    But the second half would be all Utah. After stopping UCLA, Utah would convert a long 3rd down with a screen play to Langi, ultimately capped off by a 1 yard TD run by Dunn. 31-10 Utah. Disaster would strike for the Bruins as on their very next play, Hundley would be picked off by Kevin Morton. Morton would take it 31 yards for the TD.​
    A Mo Lee interception later in the game would smother UCLA's best chance to get back into the endzone. After that, both squads played out the stretch.​
    (GG MartyWebb just one of those games.)​
    Week 6 Ind Stats.JPG Week 6 Team Stats.JPG

3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG]28[​IMG]10
    GG Bucs

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Good game fellas I wish you would have streamed Steve! Bucs

5. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard