Week 6 Season 7

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, May 7, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]

"Fuck famous, let's get LEGENDARY!"
    [​IMG]
    Advance Max: Wednesday 5:00 PM EST
    WHAT WE MUST ACCOMPLISH TO ADVANCE TO WEEK 7:​
    Bucs
    1. All games should be completed (24 hr cpu/48 user max)​
    2. All game summaries should be posted​
    THANK YOU for you cooperation, you guys have been awesome as usual! Let's keep it up.​
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  2. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Alwaysfly when do you want to play?

IrishBearcat Is the max correct? thats less than 24 hours from now

3. IrishBearcat

No it was not. Thanks for pointing that out.

Updated.

4. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

What are the user games this week?

5. IrishBearcat

6. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

I've got to get a win this week

7. IrishBearcat

Every game is a must win for everybody! :)

8. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Colorado wins 27-14, in a hard fought game, big plays abounding in this one. More details later.

9. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

BUFFS COME UP BIG AT HOME
    This game was huge for the Buffs having a 3 loss season to start out with, any bowl hopes might falter with a loss at home. The coach was not going to have that happen.

The first half was owned by the buffs racking up a 17-0 lead. The senior quarterback hooked up with TE Leach on some big 3rd and long plays; that really seemed to set the tone for the offense.​
    The 3rd quarter on the other hand, had USC breaking back into this one with a couple of long runs by their junior RB Davis (a real speedster), he also scored on a 70 yard run. this had the 3rd quarter ending at a very close 17-14.​
    The fourth quarter had the Buffs regaining their swagger and began to roll again scoring an unanswered 10 points, putting the game out of reach at 27-14. The Trojans actually made a couple of runs at the end-zone but were turned away on 4th down turnovers (USC went 0/3 on 4th down conversions).​
    Colorado's had 2 defensive interceptions , and the offense controlled the clock having TOP of 18:16 vs USC TOP 9:44​
    [​IMG]

FINAL SCORE​
    BUFFS 27 USC 14

Last edited: May 8, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG]
    WEEK 6​
    Air Force 14​
    Stanford 24​
    For back-to-back weeks the Cardinal defense has came up big in another win. We only allowed 164 yards of total offense this week but the play of the game came on special teams when Senior CB Josh Glover delivered a bone-crushing hit on the Air Force punt returner, that was returned for a Stanford go-ahead TD with 6:51 left in the 4th. After that we were able to eat up a lot of clock and punch in another TD after a late INT by Air Force. The offense made some big plays when we needed it but we will have to make better decisions in the passing game, and play-calling going forward.​
    [​IMG]
    Next week we travel to play the Cougars of Washington State, looking for our first conference victory!​

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

My laptop is out or commission for a week or two until I can figure out how to fix it or buy a new one so i wont be posting any summaries really. Hope thats okay. Its a pain to type a lot with the phone.

12. IrishBearcat

No worries man, stuff happens that is beyond our control sometimes.

I would appreciate it if you could do a post season recap of your games or maybe something extra to compensate. Obviously it'd have to wait after your CPU got back up and running or if you have access to another CPU at some point.

13. IrishBearcat

I Peench - CPU Game
    Bucs v LSUTRUTH

We're advancing at 5 PM EST, hoping these games are scheduled. Let us know.

14. LSUTRUTH

Our game is scheduled for around 7 est

15. IrishBearcat

Ok, we'll advance around 8:15 PM EST tonight.

16. LSUTRUTH

Actually. I dont think that time is going to work for me I just had something come up. I can play around 9 EST. You can just sim it. He pushed the time back on me last night

IrishBearcat

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  17. IrishBearcat

No worries, don't mind waiting a bit longer if a KO time is nailed down. Thanks for making it work fellas.

18. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Fahhhk killing me! Sorry, things will settle down starting tomorrow. I'll try to get on in the next 30-40, no promises

19. IrishBearcat

Can the 9 PM EST kickoff time work for both of you? I don't mind waiting that long.

20. IrishBearcat

Don't sweat it man, just do the best you can! :)

21. LSUTRUTH

It works for me

Bucs

22. IrishBearcat

[​IMG]
    WASHINGTON STATE GIVES CAL A SCARE,
    GOLDEN BEAR OFFENSE WINS GAME IN 4TH
    [​IMG]
    Cal's offensive explosion in the first quarter ends up being the difference in victory
    California looked to lock down their second conference victory against Washington State. The Cougars entered the game with a 2-2 (0-2) looking to upset Cal to earn their first conference victory of the season. Washington State took the field first on offense. The Golden Bear D forced a quick three and out. QB Seth Fritz came out firing and fired an out route to Dwayne Anderson who cut up field for a 26 yard touchdown. Cal's D held once again, and Fritz's continued to impress. He fired a middle screen to WR Anthony Carpenter who was sprung for a 47 yard touchdown. The Golden Bears lead 14-0 at the end of the first.​

[​IMG]
    Shaun Young's 65 yard touchdown sealed the victory on Saturday

The Washington State defense tightened up in the second quarter. The Cal offense began sputtering and was forced to keep punting the football. Washington State's offense began picking up first downs and reaching the red-zone twice during the second quarter. Each time they Cougars were forced to settle for field goals. California entered halftime up 14-6 over Washington State.

[​IMG]
    California matched the Washington State's six point effort in the 2nd quarter with two field goals of their own. Up 20-6 Washington State QB Tim Todd rushed for a 9 yard touchdown to cut the deficit to 7 points. California sealed the game when RB Shaun Young broke up the middle out of the shotgun formation for a 65 yard touchdown. Golden Bears walked off witha 27-13 victory and improved. to a 4-1 record.​

23. Bucs

Fine with me

24. Bucs

LSUTRUTH on and ready when you are.

25. Bucs

Arizona State 7
    #18 Oregon 38

GG LSUTRUTH , just wasnt your day I guess.

This one started out as a defensive battle but late in the 1st Oregon finally got on the board on a deep pass and run for a TD. In the 2nd HB Blake McCray would bust the game open with two big scoring runs, one of 77 and one of 65. The defense continued to play well and kept ASU from scoring. In the 3rd the defense continued to show up but ASU did score halfway through the quarter to get back on the board. Oregon responded a minute later though thanks to some more big runs from McCray. In the 4th (which i supersimmed) Oregon completed a 14 yard strike to Moss for the final TD.

Oregon POTG

HB Blake McCray 16 carries 245 yards 3 TDS

• Like Like x 1