Week 6 - Season 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Feb 27, 2010.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Week 6 - Season 8

Hard Advance for Monday @ 10 PM central

Big 12
    Things are starting to shape up in the Big 12. After being ranked #2, the Red Raiders were knocked off by A&M, and it seems like there's no way they'll be able to get back in the championship picture. However, let's not forget that the big york vs max rivalry is this upcoming week!!

PAC 10
    The PAC 10 is still up for grabs. No in conference user games have been played yet, and the only losses of the 4 PAC 10 users have came to the hands of Big 12's Texas Tech and A&M. Of all the users, Washington has a chance to set the tone early. Next week he travels to take on UCLA, and then Cal the week after. Two big wins would put him very far ahead in the race for the championship!

Big Ten
    Purdue has the best chance of getting ahead early with user wins if he can knock off an undefeated Iowa team. Wisconsin sits back and waits, he will have back to back user games against Minnesota and Purdue starting week 8. And Minnesota tries to hang on...After losing a tough one to #7 Purdue they have to play @ #3 Penn State, @ #8 Michigan, and then #2 Wisconsin at home! DAMN!!

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

LETS DO IT

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

from not receiving votes to #16... here come the AGGIES

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Hard advance for tonight a 8 PM ET....lulz

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Went a little overboard on this week and put up 73 points. I didnt mean to score the last one. I did lose one of my best CBs for the season if that makes me keeping the result any easier. I was pissed when I scored that last one too I wasnt even thinking of the score...

if there are any qualms about it let me know. sorry, and it wont happen again btw.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

it's aight..

this was against york right?

;)

7. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Yo.York.I.need.to.be.reinvited.to.the.dynasty.please(can.download.it.but.cant.open.it)

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I just played against the greatest team of all time--the Oregon Ducks. The defense is the best ever. All 11 players knew where I was going with the ball no matter what. I was watching their d-backs run my pass routes for me, and there were at least 3 times where I couldn't even hand the fucking ball off because they were already tackling my QB...on freaking dive plays! Then I'm putting together a drive to win the game in the 4th quarter and my guy is WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open across the middle. I wing it to him, only to have the freaking LB who is no less than TEN yards away when I throw the ball sprint over and pick it off. Mind you, the dude running the route was only FIVE FREAKING YARDS off the los. I'm not sure I can ever play this game again. At least not until it's advanced, anyway.

9. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I don't like the sound of this at all....these guys just don't understand the trials and tribulations that go along with a PAC10 schedule. These teams can be freaking amazing at times. I think last year I won no less than 3 games by 1 score, and had to come from behind in all of them. I escaped, and I mean escaped McGyver style vs. Washington State.

The last time the Parrothead came on here after losing vs. the cpu I proceeded to get boat raced by the cpu the very next time I played.... (n)

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

No video evidence? Then I dont believe a word ya say buddy! :D

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

ok shrike it is sent to you get in and get your game done asap so I can extract some revenge on Max as it seems no one thinks I can beat him. Thanks Murk

12. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm just lucky my 360 came out alive. It was very close to getting a beating the likes none of you have ever seen! I actually saved some videos, but for some reason I've got two dynasties showing up as me being UCLA, even though I'm only in one. With that, none of my videos or pictures have saved from the last two games. I may have to retire and get reinvited.

13. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I just left Golden Gopher pellets all in Beaver Stadium. Just a really good game. Minnesota had two 100+ yard rushers who all together averaged 5.4 yards a carry and totaled 3 TDs. Defense totaled 6 sacks and forced 3 turnovers and shut down the run allowing just 21 yards on the ground. I pity the MFers we play next week. With blood in one eye and shit in the other we will physically beat the hell out of the rest of our opponents.

14. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Fucking 1ke.

I won over what I knew would be my toughest conference game 21-16 thanks to a late score my the Ugly Eagles.

Was a fun game though, Horner had like 170 on 39 carries...I'll post some more up later on it.

15. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I was curious on how that went. How were they. Its a completely different offense from last year, but the defense is soooo stacked its laughable. Sooooo How were they.

16. KnightNoles

A&M scorches Jayhawks

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7
    1 2 3 4 F
    A&M 14 14 7 7 42
    KU 0 7 0 0 7

Allen Bonner threw the ball well for the Aggies completing 60% of his throws 14/23 for 241 yards 2 TDs. A&M would also control the ground as they would rush 48 times for 174 yards and 4 scores. Defense played well but didn't force any turnovers.

Team Stats
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    A&M KU
    Score 42 7
    First Downs 19 11
    Total Offense 424 267
    Rushes-Yards-TD 48-174-4 22-38-0
    Comp-Att-TD 15-24-2 21-31-1
    Passing Yards 250 229
    3rd Down 7-14 (50) 3-13 (23)
    4th Down 1-2 (50) 0-3 (0)
    Redzone-TD-FG 7-6-0 (85) 2-1-0 (50)
    Turnovers 0 0
    Fumble 0 0
    Interception 0 0
    Total Yards 544 464
    Punts-Avg 4-46.8 7-36.7
    Pen-Yards 1-11 0-0
    TOP 18:38 10:50

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

ERRRRRRRRRRR, ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

YOU HEAR THAT!?

THAT'S THE TRAIN BABY, HERE COME THE BOILERMAKERS!!!!

18. BDSDIGITAL

[​IMG]

Choo Choo....chuga chuga chuga

19. KnightNoles

riptides is the last one... in words of T1. SKANK

20. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Ahhh, look at that cute little twain... i'm gonna almost feel bad smashing it into tiny pieces...;)

21. KnightNoles

advance this shizzzzzzz

22. BDSDIGITAL

Whats the haps on an advance

23. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Yep, I can't wait to see the #1 HB to go elsewhere :(

24. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Yea I'm working on 2 HBs that I'm curious to see how I progressed on them after beating #3 Penn State

25. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

we shall advance when I get home bitches!!!!!!
    at around 7:00 eastern