Week 6 Stanford vs Oregon

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ryalaman, Nov 11, 2010.

1. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I can go tonight after the Ravens game if you want. Or tomorrow at any time really works.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

how's today around 2 eastern sound?? Looks like the two of us will see plenty of each other this weekend.

3. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Today at 2 works for me. Looking forward to going 0-2 against you this weekend. Want to play the Hurt Locker game on Saturday before football starts?

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Don't short change yourself man.. But I see what you're doing. lol

Not sure about before the games. We go out for breakfast on Saturday mornings and then i'm going to do the Power Rankings for the Hurt Locker and the Pac-10 stuff for the Redshirts here. Maybe tomorrow night?? I should be free all night so even after the games is cool with me.

Should be a great game between the Ducks and Cardinal though. Whoever loses this one is gonna be in trouble.. We might be going with the Throwbacks in this one.

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I don't know if I can do that late tomorrow. I'm assuming you're talking about after FSU-Clemson anyhow (btw, itd be nice if you guys beat Clemson). Can we say 12 or 1? The first game I really want to watch is NC State-Wake and thats at 2.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

It would be nice if Maryland loses, NC State can lose and Clemson can win, but it all won't happen

7. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Yeah, the ideal scenario for us is if we win, FSU wins, and Wake wins. Then in the early game next week UNC beats NC State. That combination would make our game next week a playin game to get the right to be stomped by VT. Of course, the only way this can really go down is for all of us UMD/Clemson/FSU fans to be disappointed and for NC State to win the division.