week 6 steelers(41) browns(21)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Nov 15, 2009.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

week 6 steelers(41) browns(21)

the cheeziest person ive played with so far, he continually tossed or stretched to mendenhall or parker EVERY DOWN, the only other play he ran was the PA bootleg he kept rolling out and throwing to holmes across the middle. i sent him a message about it, and he sent a message saying 'stop it then' and then ran the same exact play 3 straight plays after , and ill admit i couldnt stop it, but come on man, COGRATULATIONS, U HAVE PERFECTED TWO PLAYS IN YOUR PLAYBOOK.

be right back with the stats

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

d.anderson 21-32 205 yds 2 td 2 int (completed passes to 9 different recievers)
    p.thomas 11 car. 85 yds
    J.Lewis lost 2 fumbles

Ben 5-7 91yds (65 to holmes on the same above play)
    S.Holmes 4 rec. 65yds
    w.Parker 11 car. 112yds 2 tds
    mend 5 car. 30yds td

turnovers killed the browns

3. BigShane80

BigShane80 Walk On

I hate ****ing people like that.

4. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

first of all i watched the game.....and he did do stretches and sweeps...but if you cant stop a sweep or stretch on madden then you shouldnt be playing it...between mendenhall and parker they had 16 carries...so you saying he ran sweeps and stretchs 16 times... i saw him run it up the middle several times... and he ran the outstide runs in different formations it not lik he ran the same plays...So he didnt do it every down as you put it up above.....As for the pass to holmes... he threw 7 times and holmes caught 3 for 60+ yards...yes off a pa bootleg but not the same play... but different plays...

It is cheese when you run the same plays over and over.... I hate it when people get upset when they simply get outplayed and want to call someone cheese who isnt....

5. zf10

zf10 Walk On

ok ladys and gentlemen... the only "cheesin i was doin was when i was laughin at the messeges he was sendin... spend more time thinkin about ur plays and how to play the game then tryin to find an excuse bro... and look back... i was up 14 by my defense alone at the beginnin of the game... and dude... if u would pay attention... it was different plays different formations and different players in different places of the line... ur just pointin out the sweeps and stretchs cuz i got HUGE gains off of them... i dropped back and completed more then half my passes and got almost 100 yards on 7 passes... and ur mad cuz holmes caught 2 passes??? come on bro... 1 was a screen pass that got 8 yrds... and ur mad that i did play action and rolled out??? look at the steelers... see if big ben doesnt hold on to the ball and moves around.. its what hes known for man... Take the L gracefully bro... And just to say i usually dont talk s#!^... But ur right...... Ur fans DO deserve free beer... Ill see u week 14...