Week 6 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xx Vols xx, Aug 21, 2010.

1. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Week 6 Summaries

[​IMG]

2. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

I feel so cheated. I whooped up on Tulsa. Controlling the whole 2nd half. Suddenly miraculous fumbles and their offense became unstoppable and they score 14 within like a minute and a half to win the game. Not to mention their defense played like they were studs. So many sacks. Very angry. Might be steaming from this one for a while, or at least until I win another game.

3. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

UCF - 41 UAB - 14

The UFC Knights were set as they rolled into Birmingham this weekend to take on the “down” UAB Blazers.
    The Blazers came out in the 1st quarter doing just as their mascot shows…Blazing! UAB would take their 1st possession the length of the field and score on a 30 yard strike to TE Jeffery Anderson. Down by seven, The Knight would go on one of their signature lengthy drives capped off by a 15 yard TD pass by AJ Guyton. The Blazers would just need 48 seconds to score again on a 25 yard scamper from RB Justin Brooks. The 2nd quarter would be all Knights as the defense would shut it down and lock it up. Brynn Harvey got it going with a 2 yard TD. End the quarter with a 27 yard FG by Jamie Boyle of the Knights.
    The second half was all Knights as the Blazers would be held scoreless. UCF would add four additional TD’s and a FG to put the last nail in the coffin.

*Note to self, when playing team with same colors, use alternate uni's

4. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

5. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On