Week 6 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Aug 26, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Week 6 Summaries

Can't Stop'em
    La Tech gets steamrolled after another great start, loses 36-17.

[​IMG]
    Apparently in Louisiana they don't teach guys how to hold onto the ball. I lost a fumble on my first three kickoff returns. Quarterback Jenkins led the offense to two straight touchdowns and a 14-9 lead before coach Emmdot took control of the game. Utah State would end up pounding the rock and kept the Bulldogs off balance. With over 200 yards rushing, the Aggies controlled the clock and ended up scoring 23 unanswered points. The Bulldog defensive line just couldn't keep up this afternoon. Great game bud, it is always a pleasure. Still searching for my first victory in Evolution.

[​IMG]

Up next for the Bulldogs is...the Vandals

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah it was definitely a pleasure, always a fun time playing you bob. Tough loss for La Tech, those fumbles dicked you over. It will come around, just gotta find your niche!

3. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Rice 7 @ UTEP 43

UTEP plays their best game of the season in win over T2's Rice Owls. Recap on dynasty hub.

GG, T2. ;)

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Hawaii 33 Fresno St. 0

more write-up on this in DW.

5. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

you to ryty.. thanks for the bully beat down! jk

6. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

7. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I got smoked by BYU. Lots of fumbles. Few bright spots, Lindley was pretty good, but I could not get going on the ground.

Will post something better later.

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

CSU overwhelms the Air Force offense for almost 4 quarters, wins 28-7. True freshman QB Pete Thomas had a great day, throwing 2 TD passes against 0 interceptions. The defense was stout, beating up the Air Force offense, not letting them past the 50 until late in the game. The ground game did work, and WR Tyson Liggett had his best game of the year. Up next is conference foe UNLV.

Mike

9. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Nevada finally find the run game and pound the ball right in the gut of the San Jose defense. Colin Kaepernick would get injured after the first offensive series but Tyler Lantrip showed the leadership to keep the offense going. Lantrip would throw for nine times and complete 8 for 135 yards and 2 TDs. Vai Taua got nice chunks of yards but never broke any huge runs. He would rush 23 times for 187 yards and 3 TDs.

Defensively the Wolfpack got 4 turnovers which kept San Jose out of the endzone for most of the game.

[​IMG]

Stats and video here