1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 6: Titans v Seahawks

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ThaBayouChef, Sep 20, 2013.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

LtJustice

What's up Jim? What's your schedule like man? I'm pretty much wide open tonight and tomorrow morning. From Saturday night til Sunday will be a little iffy for me. Let me know what you're lookin' like!

• Like Like x 1
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Hey Loren. I may be able to play tonight, depending on what time we advance.

Tomorrow I will be at work from 8a-6p. I should be open the rest of the night after that.

Sunday I am pretty open, other than during the early NFL games.

Monday I would be available at around 10p EST.

ThaBayouChef

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. LtJustice

Edited my Saturday availability, I work 8a-6p (I had it reversed)

4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Tonight may or may not work for me. LSU game starts at 7:45 though so I cant miss that. Tomorrow morning would work for me anytime before 10. And then Monday anytime after about 7/et or so.

5. LtJustice

So when you say tonight may work, are you speaking about before or after the LSU game?

6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Before for sure. Possibly after depending on the time and how much I drink. Lol. So no guarentee there, but ill be on yim all day and night just hmu