1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

WEEK 6 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -4-, Jun 16, 2011.

1. -4-

-4- Walk On

Advanced to Week 6. Next Advance will be Saturday evening around 6 PM
    @JagNation do I need to put you on auto-pilot? This msg says you will be gone until Sunday.

Pontiac Game-Changing performance of Week 5.

With under 20 seconds to go in the game, Michigan State linebacker Kevin Coles made a huge stop on 4th and goal from the one-yard line to prevent overtime and the potential upset as #10 Michigan State held on for a 38-31 victory over the rival Hoosiers.

*Don’t forget to nominate your school’s game changing performance to be entered for a chance at the Game-changing performance of the year (Can be a single play or entire game). Do a quick little write-up like above, and save a/the play if possible. And I’ll try and post the play if I can figure out how.

POTW
    Tennessee SS Adam Harris had 4 tackles, ATK, FF, 2 FR in the Vols' 41-26 over Arkansas.

Week 6 Power Five
    1. Ohio State
    2. Notre Dame
    3. LSU
    4. Tennessee
    5. Oregon

Week 6 Schedule
    #15 Miami @ Duke
    #5 Penn State @ Purdue
    Wake Forest @ #13 Florida State
    #1 Notre Dame @ #16 TCU
    #12 USC @ Cal
    #2 Ohio State @ #10 Wisconsin
    #14 Texas @ Oklahoma
    #7 Iowa @ #9 Michigan State
    Oregon State @ #6 Tennessee
    #3 LSU @ Florida
    #4 Oregon @ Washington

***GOTW***
    The Winner stays tied at the top of the crowded Big Ten race as the Hawkeyes visit East Lansing to take on the wounded Spartans in this Big Ten showdown.
    #7 Iowa (3-0, 1-0) @ #9 Michigan State (3-1, 1-0)
    October 1st @ 7:00 on ESPN

Spotlight Games
    #2 Ohio State (4-0, 1-0) @ #10 Wisconsin (2-0, 1-0)
    #1 Notre Dame (4-0) @ #16 TCU (4-0, 3-0)
    #3 LSU (4-0, 1-0) @ Florida (2-3, 1-2)

Upset Alert
    #14 Texas (2-2, 1-0) traveling to take on the underachieving Oklahoma Sooners (1-3, 0-1).

2. bhenry37

bhenry37 Walk On

Florida has his on auto pilot and have not heard from him on xbl. I messages him yesterday. Is he away? Do I need to go ahead and play or should I wait?

3. -4-

-4- Walk On

I just put him on auto. Go ahead and play the cpu. Don't run it up.